Will we miss the beginning of the game?

kirbee

Jolly Good Fellow
ESPN2 has a WNBA playoff game scheduled for 7:30 tonight. Will it be over by 9:30? I'm guessing we'll all miss the first 5 minutes at least. I'll be soooo pissed too.

Does anybody have any contact information for ESPN so we can let them know there are A LOT of fans wanting to watch this game instead of the WNBA game? I'll be so pissed too, if we miss the opening kick.

Lord i hope not. Who wants to see that anyway? Our luck it will go into overtime.

You're kidding right?

You mean you would rather watch MEN play football with scantily clad cheerleaders on the sidelines than the WNBA and 6 feminine hygene product commercials every thirty seconds of the last five minutes of that game? Go figure!

I've gotten stiffed on a few games coverage up here in Tn in the past (talk about po'ed!) so the other day when I checked on-line at TVGuide to reassure myself and saw WNBA championships scheduled for the evening line-up I fell out of my chair
shocked.gif
. Upon further study I saw that E2 is trying to squeeze it in before our game. If they waste 5 seconds of the game for the WNBA baloney they'll be hearing from me
mad.gif

Who all remembers the Heidi game? Shirley D1 NCAACF carries more weight than Heidi!

-the Heidi game-

I've sent a couple of emails to ESPN. We need to keep contacting them and letting them know there are millions in the US that want to watch the Tech/BYU game instead of the WNBA game. It's all about ratings!

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Well....
Bueno Trabaja El Relog De Negro !! To you too..

What ever that means.....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It's "reloj" not "relog" but, "Good work, Black Watch."

I just reviewed the WNBA game lengths from earlier in the week. The longest game was 2:01, but most were about 1:50 in length. As long as that game doesn't go to OT, we should be okay. Maybe Mustard should add an early end to the WNBA game to his prayer list.

Go Tech!!!

Hello, all!

Cougar fan here. Just thought I'd let you all know that I sent a scathing message off to ESPN about pre-empting the start of the game. If that happens, we ALL lose!

Here's to a good game, with no serious injury.

Good luck!

Regarding BeeBads post it really doesn't mean anything as he has his genders, verb conjugation all mixed up. But to tell you what I think he was saying "good work" (no such word as relog) maybe reloj= watch, de negro= of black but here again reloj is incorrect for saying black watch in spanish, (maybe use the word vigilar) thats the closest that I know of. So BB what were you trying to say and if needed I'll give you spanish lessons. I take it you was trying to saying good work black watch. A nice compliment to BW.

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
Regarding BeeBads post it really doesn't mean anything as he has his genders, verb conjugation all mixed up. But to tell you what I think he was saying "good work" (no such word as relog) maybe reloj= watch, de negro= of black but here again reloj is incorrect for saying black watch in spanish, (maybe use the word vigilar) thats the closest that I know of. So BB what were you trying to say and if needed I'll give you spanish lessons. I take it you was trying to saying good work black watch. A nice compliment to BW.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That was quite a bit of Spanglish there by BeeBad. Actually, names are names. While Black Watch isn't really a name per se, it shouldn't even have been translated...at least, not like that.
smile.gif

Maybe if they get calls NOW telling them about the plans of GT having Bobby Dodd Stadium showing the game with several thousand fans watching...They will not let the Atlanta Market miss the start of the game....

Maybe if they get calls NOW telling them about the plans of GT having Bobby Dodd Stadium showing the game with several thousand fans watching...They will not let the Atlanta Market miss the start of the game....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This is where we might want the help of the BYU fans too. They've got a huge fan base around the country. Start calling and emailing ESPN right now!

You can go to ESPN.COM and scroll down to the bottom under, Contact Us and email them under TV category...Please emphasize that there will be a stadium full of people in ATLANTA that are going to be watching the game...That might be the key......

You can go to ESPN.COM and scroll down to the bottom under, Contact Us and email them under TV category...Please emphasize that there will be a stadium full of people in ATLANTA that are going to be watching the game...That might be the key......
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bueno trabaja el Relog de negro !!

Back