Wonder If gailey Will Cancel His Call-In Show This Fall...

BeeBad, it makes no difference to me if you or a her or a him. The statement is still true, you are not literate, nor wise enough to debate me. You are to insignificant in the trifling garbage you post.

First, you have to grow up and gain some wisdom. It is evident, you are lacking in this area profusely.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

MsTech: Your description of yourself: ("I'm depressed as HeLL!!") Is not my position presently. I am frustrated, disapointed, unhappy, ready for some fire from our entire leadership and team, but I do (unlike many) still have a ray of hope. If we begin the next season with abosolute hopelessness, I may be on your team,, but until then I want to encourage our guys (not to say that you do not), pave the way for positive recruiting (not to say that you do not), and win the first game (not to say that you do not)...........then let's go from there. Till then, I am trying with all in me to give Chan ( I do not care who is our coach) the benefit of the doubt and support him going along with him as long as he goes with Tech. I have concluded over and over again that we on the "outside" must struggle at times. This I know however: Those in charge want Tech to win. Whether that can be accomplished or to what extent they (beyond Chan/Braine) want that to be is the big intangible bit of information that plagues me.
I do know that (for the most part) a person will be what you or anyone else tells them they are.
If we continually degrate this team, they will be DEGRADED!!!!!!!! The same with the Coaching staff. We can add to the fuel or we can add to the fire...............I know you a Boston College grad who has chosen TEch, wants desperately for them to win........Anyone who does not believe that many on this team reads these message boards is in limbo land: therefore: let's be positive, less we dump load our negativity upon our team!!!!! Shucks, I have run out of words........THWG!!!!!!!!!

Tech: I know where you are coming from but I have said many times over here that as long as I've been a Tech fan, I would always be an advocate for the players and this school!!

Unfortunately, I reserve the right to not be an advocate for person(s) that are employees of the school, who get paid huge sums of money and don't do the job they were hired for to the BEST of their ability. I saw too much last year to make me feel that's going to change.

I will be there in the stands like I always have. I will cheer like I always do. I will wear my white and gold. I will go there wanting a win - all the time! But, the disconcerting aspect of all this - can I believe under the current situation these players have the best coach - no. To thine own self be true - that's me.
rolleyes.gif

Happy Hour for the Chattanooga club meeting starts in 20 minutes. I just hope they don't close the bar!
grin.gif

MsTEch, you said:

"I will be there in the stands like I always have.
(So will I, since 1974)

YOu said:
I will cheer like I always do.

(So will I)
YOu said:
I will wear my white and gold.

(Yes, me as well.Plus, I am always at Y.J. Alley, are you? And some of the other detractors??? PLus, I am in the stands for warm-ups and until the team leaves the field....are some of the other detractors?
You said:
I will go there wanting a win - all the time!

(As will we all)

You said:
But, the disconcerting aspect of all this - can I believe under the current situation these players have the best coach - no.

(Who is the BEST COACH???? Certainly many above Chan, but we have him and we ought to support him, and the players who play for him are one with him and Georgia TEch; anyone who breaks the comaradarie, relationship between coaches and players is a TRAITOR (no matter what anyone says)........like it as not: we are all a package.)

You said:

To thine own self be true

I had rather be on the side of : To Tech be TRue.
- that's me.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
There you have it from MsT&A, techs.. all you get is the runaround if you try and see him.. If you have the clout to set up the meeting I'd be MORE than happy to meet gailey face to face and do what I can to help him save his job...

A booster meeting where you get 1 quick shot at a question which he can easily slough off isn't that attractive to be quite honest with you...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">you sound like the kind of person who'd pee in his pants if you had to stand in front of chan gailey and "confront" him

beebad .. are you a tech grad?

Y..8,

How can we respect the courage/GUTS of anyone who will not even identify where they are from??????

asho.. I've already debated more fonts than I can remember on the other board who possessed your same anger... same bitterness... same rage... Now when I go over there I see those same people who were so outraged.. I see some of them criticizing gailey after this latest fiasco.. Some who are now convinced that he won't be successful... as time goes on and it becomes readily apparent even to the most stubborn that gailey ain't gonna cut it they will all fall into a nice, tidy, single file line...waiting to get their licks in on him... and you will be right there, bringing up the rear...

Ylo.. are you saying that I would run from gailey like Braine ran from that little guy from TV5 with the mic in his hand?

Originally posted by techsamillion:
MsTEch, you said:

"I will be there in the stands like I always have.
(So will I, since 1974)

YOu said:
I will cheer like I always do.

(So will I)
YOu said:
I will wear my white and gold.

(Yes, me as well.Plus, I am always at Y.J. Alley, are you? And some of the other detractors??? PLus, I am in the stands for warm-ups and until the team leaves the field....are some of the other detractors?
You said:
I will go there wanting a win - all the time!

(As will we all)

You said:
But, the disconcerting aspect of all this - can I believe under the current situation these players have the best coach - no.

(Who is the BEST COACH???? Certainly many above Chan, but we have him and we ought to support him, and the players who play for him are one with him and Georgia TEch; anyone who breaks the comaradarie, relationship between coaches and players is a TRAITOR (no matter what anyone says)........like it as not: we are all a package.)

You said:

To thine own self be true

I had rather be on the side of : To Tech be TRue.
- that's me.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Tech: 1974 for me.

I get to each game 4 hours before to the non-delight of my family, they think that's too early!

To YJA I go with a handicap - bad left knee (and no I'm not old!) Just a bad left knee!

ALWAYS in 29 years in the stadium one hour before game time.

When I was pregnant on my only child in '86 - I was told by my doctor to stay off my feet for the last week of my pregnancy - did I listen, Hell no...I went to Tech's lst game that year in 90+ degree weather and nearly passed out and never finished the game!

I'm not going to sit here and defend myself for something I believe in. I have never asked why you chose to be in Chan's corner, that's your perogative. I won't do that, but don't question my dedication either because I did not gravitate to Tech because who the coach was, heck in '74 I didn't even know who he was until I bought my season tix.

What I did know was a lot about the school and its academics - that was the first reason, then I became a fan of their athletic programs - the rest is history.

You can debate me back and forth on this - it'll always come out the same, you say in the best interest of this team support the coach; I say in the best interest of the team - there's nothing to support!

BeeBad, see you are still way out in right field, you don't have the wisdom to see what is going on, so you can't debate truth.

I never get angry, bitter, nor have any rage. I am very calm and very deliberate in my thoughts. I am very happy and well adusted. I never panic, never worry, and have a good outlook on life.

So, you have completely missed the mark again, which shows your immaturity and lack of wisdom.

You do not read well either. I have stated many times that I was not happy with last season. I am not sure the problem was Gailey, or BOB, or the players laying down, or all of the above.

Is that so hard to understand? Your reading and understanding is so bad that you have not gotten the message. I have consistently stated I would defend Gailey's right to have the same chances as O'Leary.

Most sane people would tend to agree with that.

Now there is a box you can enter a search for my name and it will pull up all of my posts. I can't help it if you cannot read, but I will not keep repeating everything to you.

Sorry, you have so much trouble reading and understanding, but it will come to you as you mature.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Ahso, I'm very discriminating in who I engage with in real & genuine debate.. A major criteria for debate with me is sense of humor.. Football is sport & sport is entertainment... You have yet to display that critical component..

Ahso, I'm very discriminating in who I engage with in real & genuine debate.. A major criteria for debate with me is sense of humor.. Football is sport & sport is entertainment... You have yet to display that critical component..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bee: There is not a better time to bring levity into a situation that IS out of control and depressing! This coach and this whole situation is a JOKE!!! In times of trouble HUMOR is healing - too many times in our own lives have we needed levity to sustain - I look forward to a whip or two!!!
grin.gif

Very discriminating?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do read your attempts at debating, that is very humorous!

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

I look forward to a whip or two!!!
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MsTech, when I used the expression "menage a trois", I had no idea!

Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

I look forward to a whip or two!!!
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MsTech, when I used the expression "menage a trois", I had no idea!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Thanks for the JOKE, "q" instead of "w" - I needed that this morning!!!!
wink.gif

MsT&A.. I see Belly beat me to the punchline.. lol You had me wondering there for a minute, particularly with that smiley face... Nothing like levity.. you have a good sense of humor

Did you always have it or has the last year and a half forced you to develop one?...
smile.gif

Bee: I come from a boisterous, humorous family - it's in the blood! It's always been there but I find it serves me well for my personality. I've had a lot of fun in my life because I have incorporated humor along with friends who are a lot like me!

Football is sport & sport is entertainment..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">now i understand where wannabebad comes from. now i understand his hatred and vitriol

football is sport and sport is entertainment

that is why he doesn't want another chris bosh on the team .. because he'll leave early for his own good and there won't be anything left to entertain wannabe

hey MsTA .. you got married and had a child with an entertainer! much like Cedric the entertainer

football is a sport .. and one aspect of sport is entertainment. it is not all about entertainment. not even close .... especially college football .. especially at georgia tech.

your words clearly highlight that you have no idea about georgia tech and what it stands for. i am sorry that ma tech isn't able to entertain you these days .. i hope you can find another school to entertain yourself with.

read bobby dodd's words one time, just one time. here's a cut and paste:

"Football is one of our great American games. It is the duty and responsibility of each of us to see that it is kept in its proper perspective, and that it is protected. We should see that it is used to attain the objectives that mean so much to our way of life.

We feel that the spectator can be most influential and instrumental in helping to achieve these objectives, if he will develop the right attitudes. May we suggest a few?

First, and foremost among these attitudes that must be developed, is the realization that in football there must be a winner and a loser (excepting the occasional tie). The fan who recognizes this principle gets a great deal more enjoyment from the game than one who becomes irritated, aggravated, and rambunctious when "his" team loses. We would never minimize the importance of winning, but it is very unfair to the coach, the player, and the school when the fan forgets it is impossible to "repudiate the law of mathematics"--i.e., there must be a winner and a loser.

It is important that each of us develop the art of appreciating great plays made by the opposition. We should always give our opponents credit, rather than criticize our team when the opposition makes a great play. We believe perfection in the execution of a great play in football is to be admired and appreciated, just as we appreciate and admire the work of a great artist in any field.

The spectator should remember the football players are just human beings. They perform at times under great pressure, and they, as all other earthly inhabitants, are likely to make mistakes. It behooves all of us to remember, "To err is human, to forgive, divine."

Finally, we should always keep uppermost in mind that football, with all its glamour, glitter, thrills and chills, plus everything that makes it great, has one thing more important than all of these combined--that is, the boy who plays it."

Robert L. "Bobby" Dodd
Head Coach and Athletic Director
Georgia Institute of Technology

unbelievable that belly and ahso let this twit get away with that statement.

wannabe .. i too will now be discriminatory regarding who i direct my time to on this board. you will not be one of them.

Back