****! WORST nightmare for all 11 in ACC plus Big East, FOREVER!

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
I for one as an ACC fan of many years hope like hades that the rest of the real powers in the ACC FSU, GT, Clem, Md stomp poor little dukes and unc arse into the ground come this fall and hope some one get rid of boo hoo blue as well. Blue you are even a disgrace to poor little foot in mouth coach k.

Asswipe - don't come onto our board and post anything pro-Duke. Your not wanted here, or very many other places that I've seen.

There is one alternative that moron of a president of yours ought to consider - leaving the ACC.

We don't want you, we need your spot for another Big East team or even Central Florida - anybody but Duke.

All I can say is that I'd hate to be Duke and UNC entering other ACC stadiums for a while. They put themselves before the conference and therefore almost caused the implosion of the ACC.

I love the way Puke is snuck into this Atlantic League Crap about midway down to try to hide his loyalties. Duke fans don't get it. Duke is not "elite" in anything other basketball, which is a second tier sport. NOBODY would consciously add Duke to any conference. And Tech leaving Clemson? Give me a break! I'd rather play Clemson in football than Puke or the Tarholes any day.
I really don't mind Deep Blue posting here lady and fellas because it serves to remind us how delusional Duke fans are. I'll turn a question around on you. You asked why VT would want to lose to Miami, FSU, UMD and others. What kind of PRAYER does DUKE have of EVER beating Syracuse, BC, Miami, Penn State, UMD, UVA, GT, and FSU on any sort of a consistant basis? Or would they be their for everyone's whipping boy?

One more thing. I will guarantee you that due to the publicity that Fluke has generated here that a nosedive in their cherished basketball program will occur in the next few years. Maybe then we'll no longer have to hear Vitale publicly kissing coach Kzhechkies??? butt on national TV again.

DUCK FUKE!

Duke just earned themselves some unmerciful ass kickings on the gridiron next year and the year after and the year after. Why would a real football player go to liberal arts Puke anyway.

VT and Miami in 11 school ACC, what kind of unfathomable idiocy is that? Turn it down. That's the absolute worst thing that could possibly happen because it completely destroys the Big East, and Syracuse and/or BC has no choice but to immediately join Big East lawsuit for hundreds of millions against ACC, then join Big 10. That completely eliminates any chance of ACC expanding into northern market and tripling the TV region, exposure, and revenue, forever. Even adding SU, BC, UM, would have lost money for ACC, this would lose millions per school, with no way to ever make more.

11 schools satisfies nobody and has to be a sick joke. Miami and everyone in ACC wants both Syracuse and BC, not Blacksburg. Miami's applicants and alumni are in the northeast, say bye bye to all its exposure, applicants, and donations. Why the heck would VT want to lose in football to Miami, FSU, UMD, and others when it could dominate a Big East without Miami? I expect Big East 7 will just say ND is part of its BCS contenders every year in order to keep its BCS bid. Miami leaving is great for VT, I'm sure they hope it happens before next fball season when they want to contend for a national title.

This is the only solution that satisfies everyone and helps ALL schools and leagues:

New 10 school elite Atlantic League, doubles or triples exposure and revenue, best of the best: Syracuse, BC, Miami, Penn State, UMD, UVA, Duke, UNC, GT, FSU

New 12 school allsports BCS Big East: north: Uconn, Pitt, Rutgers, WVU, Marshall, Cinci; south: VT, NCSU, Wake, Clemson, Louisville, Memphis

New 10 school Catholic basketball league: Gtown, Villanova, Seton Hall, St. Johns, Providence, ND, Depaul, Marquette, Xavier, St. Louis

Hey Dukeball, take your tripe somewhere else will ya!

Thanks.

THWG!! and Puke, and UNC-Chapel Hill

And what, pray tell, gives you the right to come here bitching about the mess that YOUR VERY OWN PRESIDENT helped to create?

I hope your football team suffers to no end. I hope the schools that were able to see the benefits of what could have (and should have) been are able to embarrass you by scores of 50+ points to NOTHING for as long as your president is in office.

This conference shouldn't evolve around your precious little TRIANGLE. It's a damn shame that it does.

Deep blue... you left out a more popular scenario..

Take the current ACC 11 (assumeing invitations are accepted)... then vote out Duke and NC.. adding BC, Syracuse, and UConn... in my opinion, this would create a much better ACC ..

and by the way.. during the past week, Coach K has been the biggest embarassment to the ACC! I wish he would heed his own advice and take his attitude and leave the conference.

Ohhh, so the Dookies are upset.....boo hoo......

The absolute BEST thing about this expansion is watching Dook and UNC lose their little power play over the rest of the conference !!!
laugh.gif

Shut your Puke Pie hole dude and get the hell out of here. No one gives a rats ass about Puke's opinion. Go suck up to your idol, Coach Suckshefsky!

Deep Blue, use your energies to get Duke football back where it was before 1960 or so. Then you'll have some weight to throw around.

Back