Would This Make you Happy or Sad?

If children understand the innuendo of that statement they have already seen and heard worse.

I will make it more child friendly.

Good god this is stupid.

Everyone on here will be happy if we beat uga and FSU. Everyone on here will probably still be happy if we do that and play in the orange bowl, as opposed to the playoff.

No chance uga loses to us and then makes the orange bowl. For starters, they'd probably be ranked behind too many SEC teams to make the orange bowl. Even if they were somehow ranked high enough, the Orange Bowl would go with a B1G school to avoid the rematch. There is a reason the language is in there, and it's not to preserve the OB's right to host a rematch if it wants to.

:frown: This is sad CHILDREN read this page

What is posted on this site is not appropriate for most adults, let alone children. If you have children who read this website, you should prevent them from doing so.

Or else get used to the fact that your child will start to think that what is posted on this site is fairly normal.

What is posted on this site is not appropriate for most adults, let alone children. If you have children who read this website, you should prevent them from doing so.

Or else get used to the fact that your child will turn out like Gruffy McGuinness, eneq or WreckEm.

fixed

I keeeed, I keeeed.

There won't be a rematch, Orange is allowed to avoid regular season rematches.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_Football_Playoff#Bowl_selections

sticker,375x360.u4.png

Back