XFL Never Dies

johncu

Dodd-Like
Jalen Johnson, KeShun Freeman, and Kyle Cerge-Henderson also in there.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
There's a guy in there from Globe Tech. The Globe Institute of Technology. We've been subsumed! öööö!

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
I think the one thing he (Vince) learned was this time around not to include anything WWE related with the XFL. On their opening game back in 2001, the Rock opened up the game. That was a red flag to me and a bad omin for his brand of football. Just give us football, Vince.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
I think the one thing he (Vince) learned was this time around not to include anything WWE related with the XFL. On their opening game back in 2001, the Rock opened up the game. That was a red flag to me and a bad omin for his brand of football. Just give us football, Vince.
And Good Ol JR and Jerry Lawler on commentary (though in the early 80’s Jim Ross did do color commentary for the Falcons broadcasts).

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
I wonder what the XFL thinks will allow this football league to survive when all others not named AFL or NFL have failed, including the previous version of XFL? I mean, if the AAFL couldnt survive with it's pretty cool regional concept and loyal fans during its short life, how can anyone else make it?

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
I wonder what the XFL thinks will allow this football league to survive when all others not named AFL or NFL have failed, including the previous version of XFL? I mean, if the AAFL couldnt survive with it's pretty cool regional concept and loyal fans during its short life, how can anyone else make it?
There's no guarantee that it will be a success, however, McMahon has learned his lessons from his first stint at it. I think it will do OK at first, long term I'm not sure. They will have to be very innovating and engaging for the viewers to stay tuned.

nytech

Varsity Lurker
Doubtful for the success of this. Most folks just don't care to watch third rate football.

GoJackets89

Helluva Engineer
There's no guarantee that it will be a success, however, McMahon has learned his lessons from his first stint at it. I think it will do OK at first, long term I'm not sure. They will have to be very innovating and engaging for the viewers to stay tuned.
The XFL won't have the same age requirements as the NFL. Maybe that will help with talent level for them to grab these high talent guys from college/hs and essentially be a feeder system to the NFL.