Yellow Jacket Alley

GTechsta

Varsity Lurker
Folks, at Lunch Bunch Coach Gailey requested a HUGE turnout for this. He said not only do the players get alot out of this, but he plans to use it as a recruiting tool and will bring recruits down the alley. It starts 2.5 hours prior to kickoff, so be there at 3:30 this Saturday. And yes, you can bring beer.

I'll be there!!!

Someone posted on the Hive that people that post on the board don't need to hear this. THat's just not true. There are many people who post on these boards and read these boards that don't come to Yellow Jacket Alley.

We need to do our part. Have felt for years that GT fans can be the greatest, but can be complainers a great deal as well without doing their part! This is a way we can make a difference. We need to be out in storm at Yellow Jacket Alley cheering our tails off for our football team, then fill those stands in the stadium while cheering our tails off there.

GOO JACKETS!!!

Hey GTT, I think he just meant that people do know the importance of it, they just don't do what they know they should :-)

My feeling is that even if people do know it it can't hurt to tell them something like that (I guess that was obvious since I posted it both in my LB Report AND separately, huh).

Can't wait, my brotha!!!

Everyone needs to be there! We've done this the last 2 years and it's great and can only get better!!!! Players loved it and they also loved the signs that were made about winning and beating the opponent to a pulp!!!!

Shakes hands, give hugs and sing as loud as you can. Players responded very well to all of this and saw lots of smiles and thank yous!!! Bring your shakers as well. And, it you tailgate on the other side of campus, get to campus in time to be at Yellow Jacket Alley then walk back to your tailgate .... believe me it's all worth it!!!

Go Jackets!!!

Our tailgating group will be making plans to be
there.

SWMBO is going to look at me funny when I arrive
home this week with poster board and magic markers
for making signs. =]

Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
Our tailgating group will be making plans to be
there.

SWMBO is going to look at me funny when I arrive
home this week with poster board and magic markers
for making signs. =]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I thought about making a sign for YJA too! What slogans are you considering?

Back