You’re AD — what question do you ask in a HC interview?

giphy.gif

Man that would be awesome if we got him. I’m glad someone is advocating for him

I've sent 6 emails and 2 physical letters detailing that Art was framed. No response from T-Stan.

Anyone have an idea how to email Art Briles? I'll coordinate the connection between these two.

I've sent 6 emails and 2 physical letters detailing that Art was framed. No response from T-Stan.

Anyone have an idea how to email Art Briles? I'll coordinate the connection between these two.

Yes, a bunch of message board ADs are more likely to be able to contact him than you, his John the Baptist.

That being said, my son's gf is a Baylor grad. Not sure she wants to see him on the sidelines again, but stranger #metoo moments have occurred.

That being said, my son's gf is a Baylor grad. Not sure she wants to see him on the sidelines again, but stranger #metoo moments have occurred.

Dallas Morning News has vindicated him. The administration didn't notify him of the rapes for years. When he was finally notified (because of pending litigation) he suspended players immediately and was then fired. Subsequent investigations, including media investigations, revealed that the administration was trying to hide sex crimes on campus and intimidating victims to prevent mandatory reporting which would make the university look bad. He was fired and blamed as a scapegoat.

If the above wasn't true, why was he paid $15.1 MM after he was fired? For cause firing doesn't result in a payout.

Last edited:
Dallas Morning News has vindicated him. The administration didn't notify him of the rapes for years. When he was finally notified (because of pending litigation) he suspended players immediately and was then fired. Subsequent investigations, including media investigations, revealed that the administration was trying to hide sex crimes on campus and intimidating victims to prevent mandatory reporting which would make the university look bad. He was fired and blamed as a scapegoat.

If the above wasn't true, why was he paid $14 MM after he was fired? For cause firing doesn't result in a payout.

She's a millennial, I doubt the actual facts are the most important metric (see Brett Kavannagh). Won't be a good luck for Tech, especially with our SJW prez.

She's a millennial, I doubt the actual facts are the most important metric (see Brett Kavannagh). Won't be a good luck for Tech, especially with our SJW prez.
If Art gives a $250 donation to Hillary 2020, all will be forgiven. Bill Ayers was literally a terrorist and he did less than that.

If Art gives a $250 donation to Hillary 2020, all will be forgiven. Bill Ayers was literally a terrorist and he did less than that.
Art is one of the few coaches I’d be excited about hiring. And I agree with you: he could give 5% of his first years salary to the Stacy Abrams PAC and nobody would ever say a word to him about the Baylor stuff again.

I would ask him how does he convince an 17-18 year old 4*,5* kid that He should come to GT

How many up downs will your starting quarterback do if he shows up at your arch-rivals conference Championship Game to cheer for them?

Acceptable answers:

You mean former starting quarterback.

More than he'll be able to count.

In your experience, what's less traceable when it comes to recruits - hookers, a stack of Benjamins or high quality weed?

Back