You all may not like this but

drinkclearwiskey

Jolly Good Fellow
Gt looks like a bunch of wussies. No blocking, no defensive urgency, and no heart. It's like they went to Miami to go through the motions.

The blocking was seriously non existent. Erin Andrews saying that our o-line was gassed half way through the 2nd quarter, hell they weren't even out there that much.

Our guys just have no heart, they had the chance to avoid the same situation we were in last year and they acted like a they didn't want it. Miami wanted it and we didn't. I hate that. If our team was championship ready they would have known that.

Oh by the way, nobody in our weak ass conference is going to beat Miami twice.

We look slow to me, I think the 1999 GSU Offense would be better... other than possibly the O-Line i'm not joking.

Gt looks like a bunch of wussies. No blocking, no defensive urgency, and no heart. It's like they went to Miami to go through the motions.

The blocking was seriously non existent. Erin Andrews saying that our o-line was gassed half way through the 2nd quarter, hell they weren't even out there that much.

Miami knew we were playing our third game in 12 days, and with the third being on the road. They pushed the tempo of the game and watched us crumble. It was a smart move by them.

We got our ass kicked. That happens sometimes. What's important is how we respond.

They have heart, most notably Josh Nesbitt. They just lack size and talent.

I'm sorry...but I really hate the "3rd game in 12 days" excuse. Three games is generally over a 14 day period, no? And one of the games was against Jax St... Also, these are kids...18-22 years old...it's not like these are 15 year NFL veterans that are having thier knees screwed back together between games.

For whatever reason this team doesn't look to be in real good shape physically. I've haven't been to a practice since CPJ took over, but I sure would have thought he would be busting thier ass during practice...but from the panting and hands on the hips and bending over all game...doesn't look like it.

To me, this team looks like a bunch of guys who expect everyone to just let them win. For whatever reason, after last year's semi-success they boys don't act like they have to earn anything. Being tired is going to happen but a team that is fired up and playing with heart and desire is able to overcome that and play through it. We couldn't and we got our ass kicked. I hope this is a wake up call.

We will see how we respond.

To me, this team looks like a bunch of guys who expect everyone to just let them win. For whatever reason, after last year's semi-success they boys don't act like they have to earn anything. Being tired is going to happen but a team that is fired up and playing with heart and desire is able to overcome that and play through it. We couldn't and we got our ass kicked. I hope this is a wake up call.

We will see how we respond.

This team reminds me of myself: We got so hammered on New Year's Eve that we've had three wake up calls already and still can't get up!

This team reminds me of myself: I got so hammered last night that I've just been going through the motions all morning and sitting in my office staring out the window.

The 3 games are typically over a 21 day period from a preparation and recovery standpoint. The real key last night is having played the second game 5 days after the first combined with UM having 9 days to prep/recover for us. The deal with Clemson was fair and equal, last night was not. We clearly have other issues, but the schedule arrangement didn't help at all. As for the kids being 18-22 year olds, ask John Davis if the recovery/prep time is important.

I'm sorry...but I really hate the "3rd game in 12 days" excuse. Three games is generally over a 14 day period, no? And one of the games was against Jax St...

I agree. The only difference between our schedule (Sat - Thurs - Thurs) and a "normal" one (Sat - Sat - Sat) is 2 days...Friday and Saturday between game 1 and game 2. Our "short week" was against Clemson, and we were coming off a game against an FCS team. We got through that. We had a full week to rest and prepare for UM, just as we would have if we played Sat - Sat.

I admit UM had a preparation advantage in that they played on 9/7 and had more than a week to prepare for us, but the 3 games in 12 days should not have been an issue for us.

Actually, it's cumulative ET. Yes we had 7 days, but after having just had 5, plus UM's 9 to prepare/recover for us. It matters. Not an excuse, but not meaningless either. Again, ask John. Now for UNC, advantage to us.

Btw, about JSU. They had a normal week prior to fsu. fsu played Monday night. Plus fsu didn't have to travel. How'd that game go!?

Actually, it's cumulative ET. Yes we had 7 days, but after having just had 5, plus UM's 9 to prepare/recover for us. It matters. Not an excuse, but not meaningless either. Again, ask John. Now for UNC, advantage to us.

If you put believe in what you are saying, then we should obliterate UNC.

I wouldn't say and didn't say obliterate. I did say:"advantage to us".

Back