You are a goddman fool

GTatUSC

Flats Noob
There are no excuses here. That was one of the worst home performances i've seen at home ever. This team has no urgency, fire, let alone defense or gameplan. Fire al groh and start over. This bunch of clowns asks for our support and runs it into the ground . Only reason we are in the game is because wilson is damn fool. Bad play be heisman "hopeful" nesbitt everyone receiving and every soul on d.

No, we shouldn't do anything that you suggested. But, hey, this is a blog and you can rant 'til the cows come home.

There are no excuses here. That was one of the worst home performances i've seen at home ever. This team has no urgency, fire, let alone defense or gameplan. Fire al groh and start over. This bunch of clowns asks for our support and runs it into the ground . Only reason we are in the game is because wilson is damn fool. Bad play be heisman "hopeful" nesbitt everyone receiving and every soul on d.

You obviously were not a fan during the Gailey years. I can count atleast 6 home losses that were equal or worse during those times. I don't care to look it up but i will take a guess on the years...clem 05, uga 05, um 04, vt 07, bc 07.

Uh, uva 08 was definitely worse. NCST is a decent to good team, uva 08 was trash.

I agree, al groh needs to go, watching our defensive plays is embarrassing. CPJ needs to get a passing game going, yes Nesbitt can throw the ball, just they always want to do that high school running option plays, which as we saw today got us nowhere. Where did it get us? Nowhere.

I agree, al groh needs to go, watching our defensive plays is embarrassing. CPJ needs to get a passing game going, yes Nesbitt can throw the ball, just they always want to do that high school running option plays, which as we saw today got us nowhere. Where did it get us? Nowhere.

I hope this is tic. If not, get lost.

We had terrible defense with Dave Wommack. We have terrible defense with Al Groh. True we won games with Dave Wommack---like about 20. Our players may just not be good enough, and I hate to think that. Because if true, we have mediocrity staring us in the face for years to come.

Just got home from BDS--almost KO'ed in the HEAT--yes it was embarrassing--no, NOT the worst home loss--but--let's face it--we are not a very good team, especially trying to play catch up. NO, JN is NOT a good passer (hate to admit it) and the D has got to improve or the rest of the year is gonna be PAINFUL!

We had terrible defense with Dave Wommack. We have terrible defense with Al Groh. True we won games with Dave Wommack---like about 20. Our players may just not be good enough, and I hate to think that. Because if true, we have mediocrity staring us in the face for years to come.
I think it is true, but I also think several of our younger defensive players are showing great potential. I'm hopeful we'll see some improvement in the unit as the year goes by, something we didn't see last season.

Firing Al Groh is not the answer, he just got here and he's working with the same players Wommack worked with, and they are switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Don't be so pessimistic.

If Groh had the Dline that wommack had in 08 we would have lost MAYBE 1 game that year.

Fire AL Groh? ARE YOU ****ING STUPID? We have played 4 games. God damn some of you on this board are absolute morons. 4 ****ing games into the season, playing in a new scheme with the wrong personnel. Christ, it takes time. There is no quick fix especially considering how bad our defense was last year. I hate to break it to you, but regardless of who the d-coordinator is, its going to take 2-3 years to fix our problem. /Rant over.

P.S. I hate ignorance.

Then you haven't been around for very long. This is certainly Paul Johnson's worst home loss, but we still had a chance in the 4th.

Did you happen to go to VT 2007? Now THAT was a bad loss.

Then you haven't been around for very long. This is certainly Paul Johnson's worst home loss, but we still had a chance in the 4th.

Did you happen to go to VT 2007? Now THAT was a bad loss.

I'm not even sure it's his worst home loss other than on the scoreboard. I was WAAAAYYYYY more disappointed after losing to UVA in 2008. Not only was it homecoming, but I knew we were a better football team than them.

Winning today would have been stealing one from a better team.

There are no excuses here. That was one of the worst home performances i've seen at home ever. This team has no urgency, fire, ....

I agree whole heartedly on the first part of your rant!

BC '07 felt A TON worse than the scoreboard showed. VT '07 was just awful. UVA '08 was embarrassing because we got manhandled by such an awful team. If I had to rank recent home losses by disappointment, it'd look like this:

1. UGA '09 - hurts to lose a game you should win. hurts worse when it's against your rival
2. UVA '08 - we lost to an absolutely terrible virginia team.
3. BC '07 (tie) - we made Matt Ryan look like a Heisman winner
3. VT '07 (tie) - we scored 3 points.
5. NC St. '10 - gave up waaay too many, didn't score nearly enough.
6. UGA '07 - we kept it close for awhile, but we shouldn't have won anyway (plus it cost Chan his job!!!)

Fire al groh and start over. This bunch of clowns asks for our support and runs it into the ground . Only reason we are in the game is because wilson is damn fool. Bad play be heisman "hopeful" nesbitt everyone receiving and every soul on d.

you ****ing suck

UVA '08 was embarrassing because we got manhandled by such an awful team.

UVA didn't manhandle us that day. We moved the ball pretty well, as I recall. Just turned it over deep in the red zone a few times.

Firing Al Groh is not the answer, he just got here and he's working with the same players Wommack worked with, and they are switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Don't be so pessimistic.

Plus, Wommack had a very proven D-line when he got here in 2008. In 2009, the offense bailed out the defense time and again. That can only win you so many games because no offense can be perfect every week.

Last edited:
Back