You are a goddman fool

Then you haven't been around for very long. This is certainly Paul Johnson's worst home loss, but we still had a chance in the 4th.

Did you happen to go to VT 2007? Now THAT was a bad loss.

don't even bring up the Bill Lewis years. Almost losing to Furman was the worst spectacle in BDS that I've seen.

Hey I will say it I was there for western carolina in 94. Was 12. Sat in the upper north endzone.

Old guy doesn't have success with these guys. New guy doesn't have success with same guys minus the two best. Clearly a third guy midseason would fix everything.

You guys are stupid. At least Groh gets a few stops. Wommack couldn't say that a lot of times.

Agreed, between the missed fields goals and NCST just ****ing around, it should've been 28-0 by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

I don't know what PJ can do to fix this, the team just looks pathetic and lackadaisical in all aspects. At least last year the Offense was a monster.

Agreed, between the missed fields goals and NCST just ****ing around, it should've been 28-0 by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

I don't know what PJ can do to fix this, the team just looks pathetic and lackadaisical in all aspects. At least last year the Offense was a monster.

Well, a lot of people had NC State as the second hardest or hardest team on our schedule earlier this week. If that's true, we could still have a decent, 8-4 type season this year.

Anybody who says "Fire so and so and start over." should forever be deemed as ****ing stupid and not knowing dick about football.

Anybody who says "Fire so and so and start over." should forever be deemed as ****ing stupid and not knowing dick about football.

+1. This. (Although I would have perhaps worded it a little more diplomatically :biggthumpup: )

don't even bring up the Bill Lewis years. Almost losing to Furman was the worst spectacle in BDS that I've seen.

What do you mean almost?

The saint bill curry DID lose to furman at GF, and then a couple of years later had to get some breaks to tie them. Wasn't b.l.

We have a lot of people that I have deemed ****ing stupid since about 4 pm saturday afternoon. So, since Texas got their ass handed to them by UCLA should they fire Mack Brown and start over? No, bc they had a lrage talent drop off from last yr to this yr. Same thing goes for us. We dont have the players. We are very untalented at many positions. We are lacking depth. The upside to this is we are also very young. We have a lot of room to improve. Last year was great but we have not seen CPJ's best yet. If you say " fire _____" on this staff you are on the same level of intelligence as Dede.

Well, a lot of people had NC State as the second hardest or hardest team on our schedule earlier this week. If that's true, we could still have a decent, 8-4 type season this year.

Very few did actually, but I was one of the few, which is sorta why I started the thread.

Very few did actually, but I was one of the few, which is sorta why I started the thread.

Good call. I was very impressed by NCST. I hope they win the league. Wilson is outstanding. If their Defense is truly as good as they looked yesterday I think they are in for a special year.

Back