You completed the five star meal. Added the Frap, Time to prepare the for The Philly with Fries

Bob Benson

Trump Train on these Tools
Ban Hammer'd
A 24 hour day is said to be one lived in full if one feeds him or herself very, very well.

Every dinner is supposed to dined in wealth and stealth. Every five course meal is followed by a serious excretion of waste, fulfilling both sides of the digestive tract and the brain senses as well.

With the meat and potatoes so delightfully prepared Against Puke in Atlanta 10.29.2016, with your senior superstar quarterback racking up over 540 yards of offense ALONE, you prepared just a phenomenal pecan pie in Blacksburg where your 20 year old sophomore ran up and down Blacksburg and ran the spread triple option to perfection.

Upon excreting that waste you woke up from a 15 hour slumber from 9 pm, waking up at noon the next day, and you satisfied your appetite with a caramel covered frozen iced Frappucino. Now as 5 pm comes along there's one option, and that's a well done, savory Philly Cheestake Sandwich, with a side of extra well done French fries with light salt, and an iced cold diet doctor pepper to add some more acidic digestive power in breaking down the grease, for a simply phenomenal of fresh, smelly human feces will be prepared for the center of the black G at the 50 yard line in Sanford Stadium.

Let's take care of business. öööö all over that disgusting logo.

Jacket Heart

Why bother with a diet Dr Pepper if I'm getting philly cheese steak with fries. I'd rather get a cherry coke.

Jacket Heart

dr_pepper_weird_guy.jpg

lmao I could read a new Bob Benson thread every single day of my life and never get tired.

#excretethewaste

"öööö all over that disgusting logo." is out of character for BB and I believe a clue to his actual identity.

Why bother with a diet Dr Pepper if I'm getting philly cheese steak with fries. I'd rather get a cherry coke.

Jacket Heart

Kirby Smart will be doing Dr. Pepper commercials by the time of his third loss in a row to GT in 2018

Jacket Heart

Fat asses always do this: Order a 5000-calorie dinner and a ööööing Diet Coke.

"Jacket Heart"? More like "Jacket Heart Attack"

Back