you guys are class acts

jj06

Flats Noob
this thread is wayyyy overdue. im just now getting my account activated...but i want to commend the GT students and fans for their hospitality. Me, my brother and my dad went to the spring game this year and it was easily my best experience at a football game. im trying not to sound like a pansy, but everybody there treated us with class and respect...something we usually dont get when we go out. but anyways, thanks for the wonderful time and hopefully i can make a game this season

this thread is wayyyy overdue. im just now getting my account activated...but i want to commend the GT students and fans for their hospitality. Me, my brother and my dad went to the spring game this year and it was easily my best experience at a football game. im trying not to sound like a pansy, but everybody there treated us with class and respect...something we usually dont get when we go out. but anyways, thanks for the wonderful time and hopefully i can make a game this season

The Wake Forest game would be your only shot unless you're willing to fork over quite some cash.

Any time you want to join the student section for $25, let me know as well. We pretty much never sit during the whole game though.

experience at a football game. im trying not to sound like a pansy, but everybody there treated us with class and respect...something we usually dont get when we go out. but anyways, thanks for the wonderful time and hopefully i can make a game this season

Okay, I've got to ask: Why do people not usual treat you guys with respect?

Okay, I've got to ask: Why do people not usual treat you guys with respect?

coz im mexican
no, seriously i dont know why. its not everywhere we go, just some places. we get that look like "what are you doing here?" and whenever we go to a restuarant or a park and sit down, people get up and move to a different area

coz im mexican
no, seriously i dont know why. Its not everywhere we go, just some places. We get that look like "what are you doing here?" and whenever we go to a restuarant or a park and sit down, people get up and move to a different area

Chan? Is that you?

Welcome aboard jj. The newcomer has to buy the next round.

:drinking:

Welcome! Glad you are a Jacket! We hope you enjoy all the games!

Don't worry about what people think about you. You are who you are and if they don't like it.....**** 'em

I am guessing that half of you asking him about why he commented on the respectful fans have never been to an LSU game, Alabama game, or UGA game at their respective stadiums.

coz im mexican
no, seriously i dont know why. its not everywhere we go, just some places. we get that look like "what are you doing here?" and whenever we go to a restuarant or a park and sit down, people get up and move to a different area

Maybe you should shower more?

Back