You have to admit this is funny...

How are you sleeping these days Dawg? Don't lie and say you are not laying awake at night worried about this game. What if we lose, you think? Is our season shot? How will it feel to have it thrown back in my face evertime I see a Tech nerd in a pocket protector. I can't even mention the SEC title, because we will have lost to the FIFTH best team in the ACC. Other teams in the conference will mock us. What if we lose? What if Foster tries to hump some Gnats leg at a crucial point in the game? What if Terrance drops a perfect pass after blowing by that slowfooted Muyres kid? That surely will not happen again or will it? What if Gailey really is better than the Skipper? What if, God forbid, that runt from Marist who we all mocked when Tech recruited him, takes one to the house on a return? I mean we have everything to lose and Tech can play loose. What if we lose? What if that team from the small school of 15,000 Trekkies, with its high school stadium comes onto Holy Ground and parades around with pieces of the Hedge? What if 4 out of 5 is REALLY the universe returning to normal? What if we lose?

Sleep easy dawg.

yes that is funny oh rulers of new mexico

why do dog fans think it is funny to come into our boards and start threads with the topic "you have to admit that is funny .."

do the same in the vent and you get black listed if not banned.

If I admit that it's funny, will you leave?
wtf.gif

Originally posted by BeeStorm:
UGAfan.jpg
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">is that you junkyard?

Be careful you know you have conditions on that probation.

I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and I think it's pretty funny.

Nevertheless, THWG.

Already saw that! Some of it is pretty funny. Other parts extremely funny, like the fan who looks about a buck forty holding the "UGA you're my bitch" sign. None of those kids look very scary.

Now the QC and Donnan thing is pretty funny.

Damn, you guys have some serious hostility. I promise I did admit to several UGA jokes on this board and the Hive being funny the past few days.

I guess it's subjective.

LOL .. here's a dog complaining about hostility on a Tech board.

what does he want? hospitality?

LOL

Back