You have to call them as they are....

That reminds me, should he be our third receiver since P.Clark dropped two balls yesterday for first downs (one wasn't an easy catch but still)?

FridgeSr and Bro

thanks for your posts! I am finally at my breaking point...we had two weeks to come up with a good gameplan and it yielded us ZERO points in the first half....UNacceptable!

We have hit the pinnacle of Gailey's tenure...we will Never amass more than eight victories on CCG's watch!

I hope that they make someone as passionate and knowledgeable as MoverofFridge a part of the GT football staff... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That reminds me, should he be our third receiver since P.Clark dropped two balls yesterday for first downs (one wasn't an easy catch but still)?

[/ QUOTE ]Was it really only two? Sure seemed like more than that.

John

we have posted about this for at least 2 years.

Our O line coach is not getting the job done. He does not coach players up. It is as clear as the driven snow (which would probably run over some of our guys too).

I feel bad for the kids. They should not be blamed because they were offered a ship to GT. But our coaches, in many cases, are not coaching up and are not recruiting good enough.

Honestly

to me it is not about the number of wins. If we do the right thing the wins will come.

It is about the embarrassing blowouts, it is about the same unsuccessful behavior on the part of our coaches and expecting different results, it is about not so much winning games like last night but not taking advantage of the many opportunites we had that would have given us a chance to win.

Re: Honestly

[ QUOTE ]
to me it is not about the number of wins. If we do the right thing the wins will come.

It is about the embarrassing blowouts, it is about the same unsuccessful behavior on the part of our coaches and expecting different results, it is about not so much winning games like last night but not taking advantage of the many opportunites we had that would have given us a chance to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

like kicking either a 24 yd or 27 yd field goal correctly when you are a finalist for All-American at kicker?

Re: Yep

[ QUOTE ]

Just gonna take it easy, let Chan get himself fired, and see who our next coach is.

Have fun guys and remember... these are just kids playing a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the dose of rationality. I turned the game off in the 3rd qtr and went to bed. I'm ashamed of myself but there it is. Something ain't working right and I don't beelieve it's just my attitude.

I'll be on the fence for awhile. MEPS!!!

Re: John

Tex, i fully and respect what you are saying. However, as a competitor you have to rise above the circumstances and if you are not being coached like you think you should be then these boys should say something. I did and the players i played with did. Dean Weaver, Eric Beardon, Chris McKee all did because we cared and we wanted to win.

I love these kids and want them to succeed but sometimes they have to take a stand and I hope it is sooner than later.

Re: John

I like what you say.

Something has got to give one way or another.

Back