You know what I miss?

NoonanGT

Varsity Lurker
Being a part of the college football conversation. When we lost to the Citadel at least people mentioned it on their podcasts and articles. People outside our program at least talked about the situation. Since then there are less and less people who will even bring up our result… if the rebuilding effort doesn’t produce any big time results this year we might as well be just some random MAC or SWAC team that nobody outside of message boards talks about. Here’s to rooting for the team to do SOMETHING worth mentioning this year… Go Jackets!

We aren't even brought up in the ESPN wrap up talks about how weak the league is. We are in the dumpster tier with Duke.

Let's face it, all the boneheads in Atlanta sports talk radio were probably going to talk about was nothing but Mutts until their teeth fell out. So .. if they didn't spend any time talking about us today, maybe that's not a bad thing.
Since I don't listen to their drivel, I'm gonna guess it was a bunch of that today.

They did show a clip or two on College Football Final with Galloway and Palmer, IIRC.

I listened to Packer/Durham this morning - as much of it as I could with other distractions. I didn't catch where they talked about Tech and I am pretty sure I'm happy I didn't. Durham would have been polite about it but Packer would have called it for what it was.

Darren Rovell talked about how we paid NIU $1MM for that game. So there's that...

KSU is also AD malpractice. It should not be that difficult to find a weak FBS opponent who would come to Atlanta for less than a million dollars.

Vandy only paid ETSU $415k for their FCS ass whipping

I miss being a young kid watching Joe Hamilton and George Godsey QB the jackets to some wins. 09 was ok (UGAg loss diminished that season) 14 was awesome, 16 was good.

Vandy only paid ETSU $415k for their FCS ass whipping
1630887902629.jpg.jpg

Back