You know what I read online?

HootieJohnson

Varsity Lurker
That Tampa has the best titty bars in the nation. And I'm gonna set up pussy appointments for you guys all-the-time.

You know what? You're right. Normally pics on here you pretty much have a heads up what's on the page, maybe a nsfw would work. But hey do it your way. I'm not some self righteous guy but remember some of our members are women and children.

You know what? You're right. Normally pics on here you pretty much have a heads up what's on the page, maybe a nsfw would work. But hey do it your way. I'm not some self righteous guy but remember some of our members are women and children.

You're not mean.

love,
ArchiTECH

The area around Raymond James is loaded with strip clubs... I was down there for a week last year and its like there are 2-3 on every corner. I've been all over the US but never seen a concentration like that before.

lol-i actually just posted on another forum that you'll see a good bit of Atlanta based girls at the airport going to Tampa to strip for the weekend. I guess since it's usually only like 150 round trip and hotels out there are cheap they don;t have to risk daddy or his friends coming to the bar they work at

Two words: Mons Venus. I win the thread.

It has its own Wikipedia page. Shoot, the only club we can get listed in Wikipedia is the Clermont Lounge, and that inclusion certainly has nothing to do with quality.

It has its own Wikipedia page. Shoot, the only club we can get listed in Wikipedia is the Clermont Lounge, and that inclusion certainly has nothing to do with quality.

$30 lap dances? Jesus H that's expensive.

Back