You know what?

Axe

Flats Noob
...our boys have played their butts off this year. It hasn't always gone our way, but we play with emotion and knock people in the mouth.

That's all I ever ask for. I'll take it....

Go Jackets!!!

Yep, and they have done a pretty darn good job on the playing field too....
pat.gif
pat.gif
pat.gif

I'm with you, Axe. In the past I've felt that we have packed it in at times. Not so this year. Do you think this is a reflection of coaching staff?Leadership? or what?

I agree too, Axe.

I noticed in the Clemson-Md game that the CU guys were dissing one another, very obviously, on the field. That looked like a total disciplinary breakdown to me. We also keep hearing about Shockley being unhappy at UGA.

But there has been nothing like that at GT (except on these boards, of course), evidence of a team with confidence in, and respect for, their coaches.

And in the long run, that's why Chan Gailey will be successful. If he can motivate these kids to try their hardest every game, he'll be a winner at Tech. Everyone has talent. Everyone recruits good players and fast, strong athletes. The difference is in how hard we prepare and play.

Just think...with all our injuries and with a rough transition offensively, we're still sitting here with a shot at 8-4...That would be better than last year, and we can do no worse than last year's 7-5.

I just wish some people on this site would give him a chance to establish his program.

Like this team a great deal for that very reason. They fight their tails off.

Go Jackets!

Fantastic post!
And you're 100% right. This team has heart. They could have given up after the MD loss and we might be 5-6 right now. Heart = Determination = An Upset over UGAg.

I agree. Nobody can criticize the guys' effort this year. While we turned it around with big wins over NC State and UVA, it looks like the Wolfpack are imploding. Clemson and UNC have definitely imploded this year.

SO . . .
Let's go out and kick UGAy's 3 LETTER WORD FOR DONKEY! UGAy makes me
puke.gif
!

Love this I believe coach Gailey is and will get the job done. It is being proven every game with the never say die attitude of the players. Which has to be in great part because of the coaches and their ability to motivate especially this late in the season.the kids are still working harder every game and you can be sure if it was just a put on it would have been a desaster by now.

Back