You know what's hilarious

Nawaab

Dodd-Like
Look at the standings for the Coastal and SEC East... Pretty much identical, with the Coastal's top team (Duke) having one less loss than the East's (Missouri), who lost to freaking Indiana. For all the pissing on our division as the worst in football, it's identical to one of the almighty SEC's, with infinitely more entertaining teams and games. Any comments, ESPN?

GT will have to beat Ugag. I mean seriously... Duke, GT, Miami vs ugag, Scar, Florida. You choose ACC coastal?

GT will have to beat Ugag. I mean seriously... Duke, GT, Miami vs ugag, Scar, Florida. You choose ACC coastal?
Right now:

Mizzou-Duke: Give me Duke. Again, Mizzou lost to Indiana.
UGA-GT: UGA, unfortunately
Miami-USC/UF: Miami, with Kaaya, has grown into a better team than either.

So 2 of of 3.

Does anyone think the East is good? All this SEC talk had been about West teams.

The SECE clearly sucks

Right now:

Mizzou-Duke: Give me Duke. Again, Mizzou lost to Indiana.
UGA-GT: UGA, unfortunately
Miami-USC/UF: Miami, with Kaaya, has grown into a better team than either.

So 2 of of 3.

Idk man, UF with Driskel benched is a completely different team.

Idk man, UF with Driskel benched is a completely different team.
Kaaya is the best true freshman qb in the country. Couple him with Duke Johnson and receivers like Coley, and their offense is growing powerful. They have grown a lot since the beginning of the year. Give me Miami's offense over Florida's any day.

They realize sec east is a dumpster fire which is the reason 1 loss uga was ranked 11. And now not even that.. Bwahahaha

... Duke plays sound football. Maybe no D but they can score too. They can beat anyone in the SEC E on a good day.

This. Duke is doing what we should (and maybe we are well on our way) aspire to do. We're (most of the ACCC teams) likely never going to get the level of talent that all of those schools in the SECE, but at this point, our teams are executing as well or better... Coaching quality is as good if not better.

Keep sipping that drink. GT and Miami are the best teams in the coastal. I don't see either beating ugag without a lot of luck. This isnt an equation. Athletic superiority wins out 80% of the time.

Why the hell weren't you guys at the game? Posting on message boards from the comfort of your homes? Pussys.

Why the hell weren't you guys at the game? Posting on message boards from the comfort of your homes? Pussys.

Pussies, sir. We are pussies, not pussys. If we are to be insulted, let it, at minimum, be done the right way.

Keep sipping that drink. GT and Miami are the best teams in the coastal. I don't see either beating ugag without a lot of luck. This isnt an equation. Athletic superiority wins out 80% of the time.

We can agree to disagree then. Nobody thought Duke would give A&M any trouble either. These are still just 18-23 year old kids.

Back