You know you really miss college football when...

DeRRtyTree

Dodd-Like
You're watching a replay of Michigan St. @ Minnesota on the Big Ten network and getting into the game. Minnesota pulled it out 42-34!

Don't feel bad. I watched Northwestern pick off Iowa 17-10 earlier this afternoon.

I have been watching cbs sports all month and have seen army, air force cames and a lot of mwc games

Armed forces week was a couple of weeks ago on cbs college sports channel. I DVRd 3 Navy games and watched them after work. My wife (fiancee then) was astounded that I would DVR a 5 year old football game that didnt involve GT?

Some things women will just never understand.

Heck..I watched the enitre game yesterday of a SCRIMMAGE between North Gwinnett and Grayson....then realized I couldn't root for either team....NG = Red/Black Bulldogs and Grayson uses the freakin' "G" logo.....
:bash:

I watched the 2005 Alamo Bowl between Nebraska and Michigan. It was really funny to hear them talk about Bill Callahan and how he was gonna make Nebraska a powerhouse again.

I flipped on the TV yesterday to catch the last 2 minutes of the 2009 UGA-LSU game. It was great. I'm not sure there is anything better than when they pan to the stands and show cute little UGA coed is crying and a group of frat boys with their hands on their head in disbelief.

I flipped on the TV yesterday to catch the last 2 minutes of the 2009 UGA-LSU game. It was great. I'm not sure there is anything better than when they pan to the stands and show cute little UGA coed is crying and a group of frat boys with their hands on their head in disbelief.
this is how i have picked up some girls in the past.. get them when they are weak

I watched Army vs Tulane on Saturday. Tulane had a late go ahead field goal but let army run 80 yards back down the field to kick another, but they missed it.

Is it September yet?

Back