you realize there is more complaining about PJ...

33jacket

Dodd-Like
as our HC; or equal to the complaining than about muschamp?

point - no coach will unite the fanbase today

a winning coach will eventually

So Clough should sack up and listen to his AD and hire who they feel is the best coach to win, not the most southern, nice or whatever.

Who is that...i don't know. Is it PJ? Is it RN? Who knows. But I don't think paying PJ 2million a year is worth it if you can pay WM or RN 1.2 a year.

I'd take RN for 1.2 also. I'd still prefer a proven coach over a coordinator, but that's just me.

Proves what I wrote over a year ago.

Being "right" is much more important to Tech fans that anything else in their lives.

Actually, I recall nearly ZERO bitching when the Hatcher rumor broke yesterday, of course, this could be because nobody beleived it!

Actually, I recall nearly ZERO bitching when the Hatcher rumor broke yesterday, of course, this could be because nobody beleived it!

It's cause they hear "Hatch Attack", then the air raid sirens start going off, and they run and hide...just like ugags defense would...

I will bitch louder than ANYONE if we hire that no talent assclown RNooseweasel.

we can't hire hatcher right now b/c the ticket office doesn't have enough staff to take all the ticket orders.

who's calling the ticket office for the wing-t? I can go watch a high school game at $5 general admission.

who's calling the ticket office for the wing-t? I can go watch a high school game at $5 general admission.

Haha...even highschool offenses that run the Wing-T catch smack about it...and that was in the GISA!!! :laugher:

We were pretty much running Wing T this year with all the direct snaps to RBs and draws with Nesbit.

We were pretty much running Wing T this year with all the direct snaps to RBs and draws with Nesbit.

Yes we were and that offense was just a thing of beauty:D

Originally Posted by JTS

damn near saved chan's job

perhaps the same amount of vocal posters on message boards are complaining, but i dont think nearly the amount of total Tech people

certainly not those with the right connections and the $$$s. perhaps that tells you something?

as our HC; or equal to the complaining than about muschamp?

point - no coach will unite the fanbase today

a winning coach will eventually

So Clough should sack up and listen to his AD and hire who they feel is the best coach to win, not the most southern, nice or whatever.

Who is that...i don't know. Is it PJ? Is it RN? Who knows. But I don't think paying PJ 2million a year is worth it if you can pay WM or RN 1.2 a year.
Everyone has theyre own AGENDA and theyre choice,everyone wont be happy. For me PJ would be a wonderful hire.

Back