You think we ever play at Southern or State?

Southern wants to play at Tech - lots of alumni in Atlanta

We could play a neutral site game with State at Grady high school.

High school offense vs high school program

I don't see any benefit for us agreeing to play either of them on the road. If we do agree to play a lesser team on the road, then it at least needs to be a destination that fans will enjoy...for example, Tulane in NOLA or UCF in Orlando.

We played at MTSU. Not that different.

A 2 for 1 with State once they get their new stadium up and running wouldn't be the end of the world. But, I'd rather cancel the program than ever go away to the ööööhole that is Statesboro

We played at MTSU. Not that different.

A 2 for 1 with State once they get their new stadium up and running wouldn't be the end of the world. But, I'd rather cancel the program than ever go away to the ööööhole that is Statesboro

I'd play State, but öööö Southern.

Miami played at App State last season so I would never say never. I think Southern would be more likely since CPJ loves Statesboro and it would be a neat homecoming game for them.

I know Southern would love it but I think even their admin it's hoping for a 3 for 1 or even a 4 for 1. But I don't see it happening. A lot of the Southern alumni like the Tech game in Atlanta because they do live so close. A lot, not all. Frankly, I don't know why Southern has never gotten a game at South Carolina. Columbia is a lot closer to Los Boros than Atlanta or Athens.

Do not play either. It will only be a recruiting game for them, 'look you can play teams like GT'. WTF if we get our ass kicked? We have lost to a D2 team before. Let the Gilmer Street High School play Kennesaw Jr College and then they both play Georgia Women's College in Statesboro. Only one that wins it the lesser team, when the AJC and other fish wrappers will be all over the underdog and saying they have a chance. Screw the locals, play an ACC schedule. Then play the rednecks from Athens. Most of all, beat the Rednecks.

Do not play either. It will only be a recruiting game for them, 'look you can play teams like GT'. WTF if we get our ass kicked? We have lost to a D2 team before. Let the Gilmer Street High School play Kennesaw Jr College and then they both play Georgia Women's College in Statesboro. Only one that wins it the lesser team, when the AJC and other fish wrappers will be all over the underdog and saying they have a chance. Screw the locals, play an ACC schedule. Then play the rednecks from Athens. Most of all, beat the Rednecks.

Should not play either of them - anywhere. Or mercer, wgu, or ksu. Why do people not see this? Especially playing 2 in one year!

We played at UConn in their old stadium

Actually, was in dedication of their then new stadium. Could be wrong. But they are / were big east school the. But still should not have played those games either.

We could play a neutral site game with State at Grady high school.

High school offense vs high school program
We should schedule home and home against IMG Academy down here in Bradenton FL. Their graduating class wouldve been a top 10 class this year (wut?!) so they might even have more talent than us.

Actually, was in dedication of their then new stadium. Could be wrong. But they are / were big east school the. But still should not have played those games either.
No, I remember the game at some high school stadium that resembled Panthersville. Last season before their new one.

We should schedule home and home against IMG Academy down here in Bradenton FL. Their graduating class wouldve been a top 10 class this year (wut?!) so they might even have more talent than us.

Heck, if you're going to go down that route, just go ahead and schedule a series with Buford.

Frankly, I don't know why Southern has never gotten a game at South Carolina. Columbia is a lot closer to Los Boros than Atlanta or Athens.

B1Y8BBPCYAAn0KQ.jpg

Back