You thought we had turnover issues?

If we can hold onto the ball in that game, I really like our chances.

I really think that we should be fine on the fumble issue. Our spring game looked bad due mostly to the fact that the system was BRAND new. Now our guys have had ample time to get used to the new system. yes with this type of system there will be fumbles but it should not be as bad as the spring game.

as each comes to an end my anticipation/excitement for this coming season grows. i know the first game is against jacksonville state but im really pumped for it. it should be a great game for CPJ to showcase the new offense. Prediction: 24-0. man that would be a nice statement for our defense...heck the whole team.

Anybody else going up for the game?

I just picked up some pretty cheap seats in section A. Wondering if any other Tech fans will be around.

Anybody else going up for the game?

I just picked up some pretty cheap seats in section A. Wondering if any other Tech fans will be around.

We are going. We've got six seats through the GTAA. I"m not sure where they are. We were told they would be sent a couple of weeks before the game.

We are taking my BIL and his family who live in Plymouth. Should be a great trip!

I'm taking my uncle who also lives in Plymouth. Neat.

I found out he's a big BC fan though. Have to see how that works out.

from the article...

"True freshman Ryan Quigley punted the ball three times for 104 yards (34.3 average) with a long of 36 while sophomore Billy Flutie punted once, a 33-yarder."

Hopefully, we can out-punt them when needed.

Back