Your 2nd Biggest Rival

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
Other than that bunch from over yonder on the other side, (uga) what team is the one that you had rather see GT beat than anyone else?

Clemson?
FSU?
Auburn?
VT?
Maryland?
etc?
you tell me, who's it gonna be?

Other than Georgia, over all? Florida State. Before the scheduling change, I had a severe and profound hatred for that bunch. I imagine it'll be rekindled this year.

Couple of other comments:

School we play every year? Clemson. For 359 days they're sort of our brotherly/friendly rival and that's fun. But that one week, I want to stomp them to death. I used to want a close, fun game but after the Purple Shirt Massacre in 2003, I just want to beat the hell out of them.

Auburn is my "Other" option. The three year stretch from 2003 to 2005 was great fun, especially because I happened to be around alot of Tiger fans during that period. The atmosphere with them is different because the game itself feels like playing Clemson, but the fans can be closer to Georgia fans.

Other than that bunch from over yonder on the other side, (uga) what team is the one that you had rather see GT beat than anyone else?

Clemson?
FSU?
Auburn?
VT?
Maryland?
etc?
you tell me, who's it gonna be?

Auburn in reality, but since conference affiliation and their recent ass whippings at our hands thats not going to be around for a while, I'd say Clemson.

Hate VT/Miami, but not in a rivalry sort of way. I feel the same way about them as I do about Ohio State, I wish the school would get slammed for all the shady crap that goes on and never play football again, but if the same thing happened to the sons of Clem I'd miss them.

Auburn or Tennessee.

Or Alabama.

What conference are we in again?

Clemson. They're the most SECish team we actually play every year (other than ugay).

VT...the VT/GT game will determine the Coastal champ 80% of the time as long as Beamer/Johnson are the coaches IMHO. This game will become a big rivalry over the next 10 years.

Clemson is who I want to beat the second most, although I definitely don't hate them...I just really want to beat them. VT is my second most hated team that we play regularly.

GTKyle, I saw mover of Fridge play, and trust me no son of Clemp gave him a wedgie. Of our annual opponents, other that the nad lickers, I hate and want to beat Clempson the most. Those teams that we play sporadically, my most hated opponent will always be Free Shoes University. I live in the Florida panhandle and their fans are just as bad as the leg humpers' fans.

UNC. I know they aren't considered a rival, but I work with a lot of their fans and hate them

I love to beat VT since they're usually so highly ranked, but I have a tie at third.

Clemson and FSU.

VT! I hate them. They have more redneck fans then UGA does. Go to a game there if you have not already and see for yourself.

Back