Your bets with UGAy fans

G

GTBlazer

what are some of the bets you have with UGA fans..

I have a 20$ bet with a girl we work with-she is giving me 10 points.

I have a 10$ bet with a guy at work straight up
and another 10$ bet with the same guy with the spread

I also have a lunch bet with a guy...he isn't a dawg fan but he thinks they'll spank us

One of my best buds here in Savannah...we bet dinner for 4. Whatever the line turns out to be.

It's usually damn expensive as the loser will order lots of wine. About a $300 bet I suppose - well worth it if we win, and softens the pain just a bit if we lose and cover.

None. Though I have heard of people who make bets wherein the loser wears garb of the other team. That's not a bet I could ever make. I know a couple of people I'd love to see in white and gold, but I could never put myself in a position to wear UGAg garbage. Ever. Ever.

One of my best buds here in Savannah...we bet dinner for 4. Whatever the line turns out to be.

It's usually damn expensive as the loser will order lots of wine. About a $300 bet I suppose - well worth it if we win, and softens the pain just a bit if we lose and cover.

so he is up a few grand on you in the last few years...

where do you usually go? Im a sav'h native. my brother and his wife and new family are opening a Hiranos Pooler location-- check it out...support local :)

what are some of the bets you have with UGA fans..

I have a 20$ bet with a girl we work with-she is giving me 10 points.

I have a 10$ bet with a guy at work straight up
and another 10$ bet with the same guy with the spread

I also have a lunch bet with a guy...he isn't a dawg fan but he thinks they'll spank us
See if the girl will give you 20 points and you will probably win. The other bets, well good luck on those.

being able to talk öööö for two weeks--and back it up with a few bucks....is well worth it..

if Im not willing to put small wagers out--then I shouldn't be talking trash....I understand some people don't like to bet-but I do.

P.S.-this guy at work bet me 20 dollars houston beats ATL by 20 in three weeks...I watched him almost tear up when he read Schaub maybe out for season......

I'll tell you one thing, Savannah is probably the second-best place to gloat about a GT win over UGA, next to Athens. It is covered in red-and-black with entire stores (yes, stores) in each mall that are entirely devoted to only UGA apparel. It's like they're extensions of the UGA book store... as well as the "Dawg House Grill" that had several locations throughout the city.

Back in '08, we did laps around the parking lot of the Dawg House Grill with "Ramblin' Wreck" on blast, flags waving, and friends with sweatshirts and hats hanging out of the window. We got a lot of angry Dawg fans honking and cursing when we were driving through the city, too...

It was sheer awesomeness that I expect all Savannah Jackets to live up to in my stead, as I'll be in the stadium for this one.

Mine and my wife's standing bet is that the dog gets to wear a collar themed with the winning team's logo/colors for the entire year.

I'm worried about my dog.

Mine and my wife's standing bet is that the dog gets to wear a collar themed with the winning team's logo/colors for the entire year.

I'm worried about my dog.

Cruelty to animals is a serious matter, Michael Vick Jr.

just get a collar that says, "my other Dawg married a Tech grad"

I won both of my bets with UGAy fans this season when they opened 0-2.

I made a bet with a mutt grad at the school we both taught back when we won one of our 3IAR back when Godsey ran that beautifully slow option td. The loser mutt had to wear a GT sweatshirt all day at school AND go on the school's PA, announce the score and say "Go Jackets."

If I had lost I would have had to wear a mutt shirt all day, announce the score on the PA and bark like a dawg. Jeez, what was I thinking?

If I had lost I would have had to wear a mutt shirt all day, announce the score on the PA and bark like a dawg. Jeez, what was I thinking?

unbelievable... I don't know that I could physically bring myself to do the "Dawg Bark" without vomiting midway through it.

I made a bet with a mutt grad at the school we both taught back when we won one of our 3IAR back when Godsey ran that beautifully slow option td. The loser mutt had to wear a GT sweatshirt all day at school AND go on the school's PA, announce the score and say "Go Jackets."

You may have opened yourself up to more than you intended there.

I bet I would like to see the 4th win over UGAg at BDS to occur in my lifetime also be the 1st win over UGAg I have seen in person

I purposely have no friends nor co-workers that are dog fans, life is much better that way!

How's this for a first ever post? Here's my typical UGAy story. Let me first mention, I HATE UGAy.... I'd rather see them lose, then us win. And that's in any sport!!!!!!!!!
Most all my friends, no matter where I know them from, are UGAy fans. And I'm fine with that.
Tell me how many of you have come across this with those A-Hole fans.
I've kept my mouth shut all year long with us starting off better than them. All the sudden, since they have only 2 losses and we have 3, I'm hearing those dawg barks and the fans are starting to jump on that typical bandwagon that they do every freaking year. They wanna start running their pieholes that they are going to the SECCG and we can't even go to ACCCG. First of all, who the hell cares whether they are going to that game? Not me. Second, I constantly ask the idiots 'How many teams with winning records have you played this year and won, outside Coastal Carolina? Either they don't know, they don't care and they ignore it. I can even give them the actual records, and they have NO CLUE. Their next point of reference is 'Who's won the last few years?' And my answer is 'Who the F cares'... And now for the kicker... I tell them to put their money where their mouth is, and all I get a dumbfounded response. Meaning, they don't wanna bet.. Even if I offer giving them 10 points.
Bottom line is, they have no faith in their team and they are going to the SECCG, albeit with an good ole fashion whipping. BTW, that'll make 2 games in a row after we beat the loving hell out of them.
Let me again say this, and make it clear... I hate UGAy and their fans more than I love my wife (and she's my best friend). I hate em. I hate em. I hate em. BTW, my wife hates them too and she's not even a sports fanatic. I'm done...

Did I tell everyone that I hate UGAy???

None. Though I have heard of people who make bets wherein the loser wears garb of the other team. That's not a bet I could ever make. I know a couple of people I'd love to see in white and gold, but I could never put myself in a position to wear UGAg garbage. Ever. Ever.

My wife and I have a bet going all year. Every week both the Mutts, and GT play, if one team wins, and the other loses, the losing team has to wear a shirt of the winning team to dinner the next evening. (for example: GT lost to VT, Auburn lets me down--I wore a UGA shirt.) Hope I dont have to anymore this year!!

Back