Your bets with UGAy fans

How's this for a first ever post? Here's my typical UGAy story. Let me first mention, I HATE UGAy.... I'd rather see them lose, then us win. And that's in any sport!!!!!!!!!
Most all my friends, no matter where I know them from, are UGAy fans. And I'm fine with that.
Tell me how many of you have come across this with those A-Hole fans.
I've kept my mouth shut all year long with us starting off better than them. All the sudden, since they have only 2 losses and we have 3, I'm hearing those dawg barks and the fans are starting to jump on that typical bandwagon that they do every freaking year. They wanna start running their pieholes that they are going to the SECCG and we can't even go to ACCCG. First of all, who the hell cares whether they are going to that game? Not me. Second, I constantly ask the idiots 'How many teams with winning records have you played this year and won, outside Coastal Carolina? Either they don't know, they don't care and they ignore it. I can even give them the actual records, and they have NO CLUE. Their next point of reference is 'Who's won the last few years?' And my answer is 'Who the F cares'... And now for the kicker... I tell them to put their money where their mouth is, and all I get a dumbfounded response. Meaning, they don't wanna bet.. Even if I offer giving them 10 points.
Bottom line is, they have no faith in their team and they are going to the SECCG, albeit with an good ole fashion whipping. BTW, that'll make 2 games in a row after we beat the loving hell out of them.
Let me again say this, and make it clear... I hate UGAy and their fans more than I love my wife (and she's my best friend). I hate em. I hate em. I hate em. BTW, my wife hates them too and she's not even a sports fanatic. I'm done...

Did I tell everyone that I hate UGAy???
Now there's a true Tech fan right there. Welcome aboard!

How's this for a first ever post? Here's my typical UGAy story. Let me first mention, I HATE UGAy.... I'd rather see them lose, then us win. And that's in any sport!!!!!!!!!
Most all my friends, no matter where I know them from, are UGAy fans. And I'm fine with that.
I've kept my mouth shut all year long with us starting off better than them. All the sudden, since they have only 2 losses and we have 3, I'm hearing those dawg barks and the fans are starting to jump on that typical bandwagon that they do every freaking year. They wanna start running their pieholes that they are going to the SECCG and we can't even go to ACCCG. First of all, who the hell cares whether they are going to that game? Not me. Second, I constantly ask the idiots 'How many teams with winning records have you played this year and won, outside Coastal Carolina? Either they don't know, they don't care and they ignore it. I can even give them the actual records, and they have NO CLUE. Their next point of reference is 'Who's won the last few years?' And my answer is 'Who the F cares'... And now for the kicker... I tell them to put their money where their mouth is, and all I get a dumbfounded response. Meaning, they don't wanna bet.. Even if I offer giving them 10 points.
Bottom line is, they have no faith in their team and they are going to the SECCG, albeit with an good ole fashion whipping. BTW, that'll make 2 games in a row after we beat the loving hell out of them.
Let me again say this, and make it clear... I hate UGAy and their fans more than I love my wife (and she's my best friend). I hate em. I hate em. I hate em. BTW, my wife hates them too and she's not even a sports fanatic. I'm done...

Epic first post. :bowdown:

How's this for a first ever post? Here's my typical UGA story. Let me first mention, I ROOT for Tech.... I'd rather see us win, then us lose. And that's in any sport!!!!!!!!!
Most all my friends, no matter where I know them from, are UGA fans. And I'm fine with that.
Tell me how many of you have come across this with those wonderful fans.
I've kept my mouth shut all year long with us starting off better than them. All the sudden, since they have only 2 losses and we have 3, I'm hearing those dawg barks and the fans are starting to jump on that typical bandwagon that they do every friendly year. They wanna start cheering on their team that they are going to the SECCG and we can't even go to ACCCG. First of all, who the herp cares whether they are going to that game? ME! Second, I constantly ask the great fans 'How many teams with winning records have you played this year and won, outside Coastal Carolina? Either they don't know, they don't care and they ignore it. I can even give them the actual records, and they have THE BEST TIME. Their next point of reference is 'Who's won the last few years?' And my answer is 'We all win when we respect each other and have fun'... And now for the kicker... I tell them never to gamble, and all I get a dumbfounded response. Meaning, they don't wanna bet.. So I offer giving them some diet coke.
Bottom line is, they have no faith in their team and they are going to the SECCG, albeit with an good ole fashion cheering. BTW, that'll make 2 games in a row after we cheer on our team, up with the white and gold.
Let me again say this, and make it clear... I respect UGA and their fans more than I love my wife (and she's my best friend). I respect em. I respect em. I respect em. BTW, my wife respects them too and she's not even a sports fanatic. I'm done...

Did I tell everyone that I respect UGA???

Edited to comply with the Gold Standard.

Agree with the wife thing. A couple years of love vs a lifetime of hate. Gonna take some time to catch up.

My hatred of UGAy has never made me a sandwich. It's intense, but I'm going go go with my woman.

I made a bet with a mutt grad at the school we both taught back when we won one of our 3IAR back when Godsey ran that beautifully slow option td. The loser mutt had to wear a GT sweatshirt all day at school AND go on the school's PA, announce the score and say "Go Jackets."

If I had lost I would have had to wear a mutt shirt all day, announce the score on the PA and bark like a dawg. Jeez, what was I thinking?
That's classic dressed! You had to be living it up with Tech's 3 yr. run, I know I was!:biggthumpup:

First and last time I bet UGA fans on the UGA game was 1998.

Then I bet on the Falcons to beat Denver in the Super Bowl which pretty much ended my urge to gamble on sports forever.

Well hopefully I can win this bet. Ugag fan I know bet me that Tech would not get 200 total yards against their defense.

Well hopefully I can win this bet. Ugag fan I know bet me that Tech would not get 200 total yards against their defense.
Sounds like a sucker bet. And he's the sucker.

Year - Total Yards - Passing - Rushing
2008 - 428 - 19- 409
2009 - 415 - 76 - 339
2010 - 512 - 101 - 411

I wore a UGA hat every Saturday for 3 months on a deployment (on my first ship) following the 2007 loss. It was painful, but a bet is a bet.

I will not bet this year. The game will be a good game like most years, but my stones haven't dropped low enough to go against the odds this year. On paper the mutts are playing better. Tevin I hope this motivates you.

This doesn't uh.. entirely fit in, but I'm not going to make a thread about it. I did decide that if we beat Georgia, I will quit smoking forever. I've only been smoking for about a year (My wife tells me that I began the night we lost to Air Force, a night which I have little, and yet far too much memory of. Check out how long this parentheses thing is. Terribly interruptive and I've actually got to go back to remember what I was talking about.) so it shouldn't be that hard.

Back