Your new Heisman frontrunner: Tech’s Marcus Marshall?

They're band was pretty awesome and they're tailgate on 5th street bridge was pretty legit too.

HBCUs always seem to bring a good crowd. I remember talking to a lot of South Carolina State fans when they visited. A lot of good tailgating going on.

They were #26 in the FCS rankings last year and return almost their whole team. Boise State played in a bad conference too, but it didn't stop them from being good.

In 2015, any FCS team out side the top dozen isn't very good. Ivies and the SWAC will get ranked in the top 25 but they won't play the regular FCS schools so it's hard to compare them.

Well their band was loud from the upper north perspective. They definitely believed in equal opportunity bad timing because I was especially impressed with the way they continued to play through their own offensive possession when they were on that end of the field in the first half. Really thought that was sort of odd.

As for Marshall...that cat has some wheels. He just has to hold onto the football

From the photo gallery :lol:

L1V8Xhp.png

In 2015, any FCS team out side the top dozen isn't very good. Ivies and the SWAC will get ranked in the top 25 but they won't play the regular FCS schools so it's hard to compare them.

I hate this. I'd love the opportunity to open a season against Harvard. Or better yet, Cornell.

Alcorn State's band playing all during the game is not supposed to be a slight against us are anything. It's just what HBCU bands do. They're the main attraction at games, not the football team. They are expected to keep playing the whole time. It's the same across all HBCU schools. We've experienced this with South Carolina State and Jacksonville State in the past. Total ordinary.

From the photo gallery :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/L1V8Xhp.png?1[/mg][/QUOTE]

Coach Paul Johnson in the first quarter of Thursday's game. Johnson has gained a reputation for storing the öööös he refuses to give in his cheeks. Some have speculated that this is done as a taunting gesture to coaches on the opposite sideline begging for mercy.

Alcorn State's band playing all during the game is not supposed to be a slight against us are anything. It's just what HBCU bands do. They're the main attraction at games, not the football team. They are expected to keep playing the whole time. It's the same across all HBCU schools. We've experienced this with South Carolina State and Jacksonville State in the past. Total ordinary.
Florida State used to do the same thing just to be douchebags. If it's part of your "tradition" then all that means is that you're traditionally douchebags.

Coach Paul Johnson in the first quarter of Thursday's game. Johnson has gained a reputation for storing the öööös he refuses to give in his cheeks. Some have speculated that this is done as a taunting gesture to coaches on the opposite sideline begging for mercy.

:lol:

Band was öööö. Performance during halftime was good from what I heard but if you play during injuries, time-outs, and the Budweiser song, you get a one-star rating from me.

Their band also played multiple times while JT5 and TB were under center. Didn't make a difference, but still no bueno.

I don't think he's taking anything away from the win at all, just pointing out a fact that he expected a little more out of them (which I think we all did).

They got frustrated. Once GT was up 3 TDs, they started getting sloppy, going for big plays, making unnecessary personal fouls, and the QB was trying to force passes.

Back