Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 08/12/2009.

Season Tix in hand. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Time for a cold one and some youTube highlights.

4 season tickets are in my hands! When are the extra UGAG tickets being mailed? Anyone know?

Got my 4.

No parking pass email for me yet.

season ticket sales must be boomin'. i've been looking to buy in section 222 for about a month and they've gone from the 5th row to the 17th!! i just haven't been able to get all my ducks in row and it's a little disappointing.

if i can get it together i had planned to place my order over the phone or just go down there and check the seats out myself because i'd like to request aisle seats. kinda getting worried that i won't get what i want now.

i'm so excited for this football year but i also want a 4runner....decisions....

season ticket sales must be boomin'. i've been looking to buy in section 222 for about a month and they've gone from the 5th row to the 17th!! i just haven't been able to get all my ducks in row and it's a little disappointing.

if i can get it together i had planned to place my order over the phone or just go down there and check the seats out myself because i'd like to request aisle seats. kinda getting worried that i won't get what i want now.

i'm so excited for this football year but i also want a 4runner....decisions....

I have driven a 4runner since 2002, and it is a great vehicle. However, it has NEVER stirred my emotions the way that a gameday experience at BDS@HGF has. BUY THE TICKETS.....NOW!!!!!!

My seats are in TechFund area, and I did not get decal either. Maybe I should complain.

Got mine yesterday and with a decal.

This year's coupon pack actually has some good coupons in it as well.

Nah, don't want Allen complaining about another dumbass lawsuit. ;)

Back