Your pregame speech to the players.

Men, there's a time in your life that you have to say to yourself. Are you going to continue to be the nadlickers whipping dog. If so, fine. You won't be here. If not, then I believe in my heart you will go out there and kick their ass. Play hard! Play smart! Play to win! You will remember this day the rest of your life. Seniors, you will be remembered for what happens today the rest of your life. How do you want to be remembered? To Hell With Georgia, let's go kick their ass.

Men, there's a time in your life that you have to say to yourself. Are you going to continue to be the nadlickers whipping dog. If so, fine. You won't be here. If not, then I believe in my heart you will go out there and kick their ass. Play hard! Play smart! Play to win! You will remember this day the rest of your life. Seniors, you will be remembered for what happens today the rest of your life. How do you want to be remembered? To Hell With Georgia, let's go kick their ass.

DING DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

OK, so it is my first time here as Coach. You as a team have accomplished more than anyone in the nation thought, you won 8 games. Yea most gave you and me a chance of winning just 3 games, you proved them wrong.

Now prove the rest of "Football Nation" wrong and win 9 games this season.

Mr. Johnson, anything you want to add?

MJ, "make them bleed".

To the defense-

Gentlemen, she is in my office. That Corkey Stafford f*ck stole the only key, and it's on a chain around his neck. You get that key back for me, she's yours.

adriana_lima_171.jpg

'Yea tho' you shall walk through the Valley of the SHadow of Death,
You shall fear no evil,
FOR YOU ARE THE MEANEST SONS OF BITCHES IN
THE VALLEY!'

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!

Or, to quote Harley Davidson:
'SCREW IT, LETS RIDE!!'

Back