Your preseason Top 25

Because one is who I think should be in the top 25 right now and the other is who I think will be in the top 25 at the end of the year. It's very possible to think that a team should be in the top 25 but will likely accumulate enough losses that they won't be at the end of the year, just as it's possible to think that a team isn't really that good but will benefit enough from an easy schedule to make it in by the end of the year.

That makes sense. There's always one team with an easy schedule that ends up in the top 15 based on record even though they don't have top 25 talent.

1. FSU
2. Clemson
3. Notre Dame
4. Ohio St.
5. USC
6. Kansas (coach of year also)
7. Wherever Tyrone Willingham is
8. Purdue (buying into their offensive line)
9. Oklahoma st. (Marcus Smart will carry them deep)
10. Vad Lee

Should I do a poll on what I think teams should be ranked now or what I think they will be ranked by season's end.

Given that its a preseason poll it is more knock-off Jackson Pollock than rational thought.

Dearest TechSBP,

I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

-jdubjacket I

Most excellent. I did not wish to challenge you to a duel.

I'm confused. Should we rank the top 25 as we think it may be at the end of the season or right now? Please clarify so I can start a different thread.

Back