Your reasons against Tater Tot? (other than jealousy that he can bang college girls)

G

Guest1066

football negatives only... if you want a loveable grandfather for a coach, you already got one so leave all your fuzzy feeling crap at the door.

before any of you "can't recruit" crybabies speak up I invite you to check his record.. in his 5th year at auburn he won 10 game and first in the SEC West(t).

FOOTBALL NEGATIVES ONLY.

Re: Your reasons against Tater Tot? (other than jealousy that he can bang college gir

How about this: No meaningful experience.

Re: Your reasons against Tater Tot? (other than jealousy that he can bang college gir

How about this. I look at Tate Tot, and laugh. He is cartoonish to me. As well as a laughing stock amongst other coaches in the country. So if I don't "buy it", why the hell would I want him selling the product to recruits. they won't "Buy it" either.

Tater Tot a long time ago went down the path of being an entertainer and NOT a coach. I don't want a Jerry Glanville type coaching my team as people see right through that bull****. Apparently you don't see through it, which must mean that you are a dolt.

the more important question might be why doesn't anyone else want him? I imagine if he were that much of a slam dunk choice, he would've been offered a coaching gig over the last 10 years.

How about this. I look at Tate Tot, and laugh. He is cartoonish to me. As well as a laughing stock amongst other coaches in the country. So if I don't "buy it", why the hell would I want him selling the product to recruits. they won't "Buy it" either.

Tater Tot a long time ago went down the path of being an entertainer and NOT a coach. I don't want a Jerry Glanville type coaching my team as people see right through that bull****. Apparently you don't see through it, which must mean that you are a dolt.

I see you can't come up with a football negative either.. you dudes that post with your vaginas are the only ones against him. To compare Bowden with glanville makes you look like an idiot.. look a the records baby.

DustJacket must be Terry posting in disguise, trying to find a job.

the more important question might be why doesn't anyone else want him? I imagine if he were that much of a slam dunk choice, he would've been offered a coaching gig over the last 10 years.

Oh. I didn't know you were privvy to all of his job offers. I withdraw the question.. It seems NO ONE wants him... than explains it. Thanks for clearing that up..

wow.. he was just sitting at home by the phone when he could have been making big dollars on national tv gaining valuable face time with future recruits when the right situation presents itself.. you obviously have this all figured out..

He's a smurf. Couldn't stomach the idea of him representing us.

How 'bout dis: he took AU to an undefeated season with someone else's players and went downhill from there to oblivion half way through the '98 season.

Additionally, he's been out of coaching for 10 years....we definately don't want him to get back up to speed (if he can at all) on our dime.

He's waaaaaay down the list. Ain't gonna happen. No way. No how.

Oh. I didn't know you were privvy to all of his job offers. I withdraw the question.. It seems NO ONE wants him... than explains it. Thanks for clearing that up..

wow.. he was just sitting at home by the phone when he could have been making big dollars on national tv gaining valuable face time with future recruits when the right situation presents itself.. you obviously have this all figured out..

I posted a completely valid reservation in regards to hiring Tater Tot. Why would you want someone that nobody else APPEARS to want. If you can prove that he's gotten offers and turned them down because he was hoping, praying, he would be offered by GT then please do so. Until then, all I can go buy is the fact that nobody has hired him since 1998 to be a head coach. You seem to think that he is the greatest coach available, yet no college football team has hired him since he left Auburn. If he is turning down offers left and right, why would GT waste time on him? Is there something we offer that no other team has offered him in the last 10 years?

Dustjacket, you're an idiot for even suggesting it. Lets see. Not to mention every other reason people have listed, if you honestly can say that you think Tater Tot could Sell an image of GT to recruits and the fans to make a successful program, then you're a ****ing moron and probably easily persuaded from the likes of snake oil salesmen.

Actually, since you want to discuss the merits of Tater Tot, how about we ponder the merits of ESPN's Chris Berman. The guy has been around football forever and has seen enough as well as has a likeable personality. Why not? Because its a ****ing ridiculous idea. Thank God that people like you aren;t anywhere NEAR our football program decision makers because if you were, our program would have been destroyed years ago.

Ooo, I've got a reason:

Because clearly no Tech fans want him as our coach.

That should be enough to justify an easy veto.

How about telling me this. Instead of us trying to prove why he is not a good coach, how about you offer up something that would prove that he is a good coach. Supportive stats would be nice. But also his "marketable" features.

He wouldnt be among my choices, for what reason i cant put my finger on it. If it were between him and CCG, I would take tater tot.

Back