"You're Next Larry!"

BeeProudBeeLoud

THWG - EDEW
for you guys that may be going to Duke, if and only if, we go up big in the fourth quarter.... love to see a big sign that said "You're Next Larry"

Fedora and the rest of the team will probably be at the game since they are off this week and it is so close...

This thread is based upon idiotic butthurt that, for some reason, a portion of our fanbase feels necessary to possess.

Why is it that any instance of negative commentary within sports media instigates deep-seated rage and asinine grudges?

WTF? The OP and anyone else falling into this category should DIAF.

Why is it that any instance of negative commentary within sports media instigates deep-seated rage and asinine grudges?

Because this is college football. This is what rivalries are all about. One coach makes a smart comment, the rival fan base goes nuts. Them their coach counters and the other fans go nuts. That's how this works. Deal with it. Oh, and take your kumbaya, namby pamby self to a cold dark corner and recite the serenity prayer 1,000 times.

But in all seriousness this really is the fun in college sports (or just sports in general).

This thread is based upon idiotic butthurt that, for some reason, a portion of our fanbase feels necessary to possess.

WTF? The OP and anyone else falling into this category should DIAF.

I am so confused.

His next opponent is playing ten minutes away from his office. Doesn't seem that farfetched.

I actually think there are NCAA regulations against it.

Also, video of the game will be much more worthwhile than an in person visit. He'll watch it on TV while doing other stuff.

I actually think there are NCAA regulations against it.

Also, video of the game will be much more worthwhile than an in person visit. He'll watch it on TV while doing other stuff.

Ya, to live scout, coaches have to be playing at the same venue or tournament, which is why you'll occasionally see glimpses of coaches live scout during March Madness.

My all-time favorite Tech sign was at the NC State game a while back. It said "Russell Wilson for Heisman" the year he played for Wisconsin.

Larry Fedora show - " MTSU has beaten some so called big time teams recently"

See what happens Larry? This is what happens Larry! This is what happens when you **** a stranger in the ***!

Back