Youtube?

Found it - available on ramblinwreck.com. Requires registration and internet explorer, but content is free.

click on "multimedia, all-access"

Once you get to the Media Player, where do you find the Press Conference? I'm missing it.

you have to sign-up. give them your email address, etc. no credit card info or anything like that.

click on "sign-up now"

once signed up, click on "football" at the bottom of the buzz picture.

then click on the football picture

then click on "features/interviews" within the stadium picture

then you'll see the link: "New head coach paul johnson interview" just to the right of the stadium picture.

That's just him and Wes though. I'm looking for the Press Conference.

That's just him and Wes though. I'm looking for the Press Conference.

it's working for me.

i just watched the whole press conference. starts with drad and ends with johnson.

click on multimedia-allaccess from rr.com
signup or signin
click on "football" at the bottom of the cheerleader and buzz riding piggyback picture
click on the football picture (says, "click to enter")
click on "features/interviews" located within the bds picture
to the right you'll see a "watch" free link next to the "new head coach paul johnson interview"

hope it works.

you need internet explorer

Could somebody YouTube the press conference?

For most of those who chose not to put up with the Windows craptastic experience, IE is not an option. Even when I tried emulating MSIE, it didn't work. I'm guessing they use some sort of ActiveX plugin for all-access? How retarded and lame. I hate moronic n00b web developers who live in a world of MSIE, Frontpage, IIS, and ActiveX.

For most of those who chose not to put up with the Windows craptastic experience, IE is not an option. Even when I tried emulating MSIE, it didn't work. I'm guessing they use some sort of ActiveX plugin for all-access? How retarded and lame. I hate moronic n00b web developers who live in a world of MSIE, Frontpage, IIS, and ActiveX.
Exactly. I couldn't even get VLC to open it. "Hey, let's make up a codec even WMP can't emulate!"

Dorks.

Here ya go ... I beat the real URL out of RR.com with a bloody effing axe.

mms://a640.v8108f.c8108.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/640/8108/v0001/cstv.download.akamai.com/8108/open/geot/07-08/video/m-footbl/12dec/GEOT-MFTBL-Interview-PC.wmv

Mplayer plays it just fine. Starts with Wes' interview -- ends with the press conference.

thank you gtswagger!

Here ya go ... I beat the real URL out of RR.com with a bloody effing axe.

mms://a640.v8108f.c8108.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/640/8108/v0001/cstv.download.akamai.com/8108/open/geot/07-08/video/m-footbl/12dec/GEOT-MFTBL-Interview-PC.wmv

Mplayer plays it just fine. Starts with Wes' interview -- ends with the press conference.

YOu saved me! Great interview...thanks for that!

I just want to say, that this thread, in its entirety, has made me prouder to be a Yellow Jacket than anything else I can remember for a long time.

You all rule. Every one of you.

Back