Zach Calzada - from Buford

BeeProudBeeLoud

THWG - EDEW
Any chance we could see him?

Pro-style QB prospect with good height and frame length. Owns plenty of space to add bulk in college. Shows good touch on throws downfield. Can drop the ball on top of the receiver down the seam. Should become great on timing patterns because of touch and "catchable" ball. Not a true dual-threat, but a capable runner with mobility to keep defenses honest. Extends plays with legs and makes accurate throws on the run. Needs to get quicker in his release. Throws with somewhat of a whiplash, windup motion. Can add strength to frame to increase velocity and overall throw power. At times throws off back foot. Production has been pedestrian during junior and senior seasons. Possesses a promising physical ceiling and encouraging playmaking feel for the game to give him Power 5 starter potential.
Zach Calzada is a Quarterback from Buford, GA.

1639423023608.png

The reaction of a hardcore Aggie in-law to this news:

“We…. have a 5-star guy coming next year. He read the writing on the wall. His only bright spot this year was his play vs Alabama. Great arm, but not good with a lot of pressure. Admittedly, our O-line was decimated by the NFL, so he did not have the same protection Mond enjoyed last year, but that aside, he often made poor decisions and got spooked easily.”

My reply to him: his only bright spot was play vs Bama??? Then welcome to the Flats, Zach!

The reaction of a hardcore Aggie in-law to this news:

“We…. have a 5-star guy coming next year. He read the writing on the wall. His only bright spot this year was his play vs Alabama. Great arm, but not good with a lot of pressure. Admittedly, our O-line was decimated by the NFL, so he did not have the same protection Mond enjoyed last year, but that aside, he often made poor decisions and got spooked easily.”

My reply to him: his only bright spot was play vs Bama??? Then welcome to the Flats, Zach!
The guy A&M is getting goes to the high school I'm zoned to and he is a STUD. Conner Weigman.

Back