Zack Laskey's GT Contribution

How are you making these recordings? Are you using a camera or are you using a screen shot utility of some sort.

Screen shot video....

I did a Godhigh video as well. Both Godhigh and Zach are good players on our team that should get more credit for what they contribute.

Last edited:
Oh I like it. Was just curious. I think it's good.

I wasn't sure of the angle. Good analysis though.

I don't think there's any way in the second video that Laskey finds a hole to get a TD without having to break someone's tackle. Better blocking from the wide receivers would've done the trick though. Like you said Longestdays, it takes a team effort on every play to run our offense and that includes downfield blocking by WRs.

Why Laskey? Are you doing all players?

Why focus on one player?

for some reason if you haven't noticed many middle aged men follow him on twitter, repost his crap, and this board has a crush on this kid

its f-in sad

You guys talking about Zach Laskey!?!? That son of a bitch! Laskey drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he slept for 8 months straight. When he woke he rubbed his eyes and said, 'All in all, I prefer gin.'

To Zach Laskey!

Zach Laskey is an eight foot two ton monster who can palm a medicine ball. He showers in grain alcohol.

I heard one time in the showers whilst in the midst of his regular grain alcohol showers, he thought he would play a joke on the guys by striking a match and igniting the grain alcohol proving he had flame retardant skin. But the flames just swirled around him. He reached his hand out and wafted the flames and pulled back a great ball of fire in his hands. He is now a professional fire baller and I feel sorry for anyone in his way. All of thee who oppose have been warned.

I heard one time in the showers whilst in the midst of his regular grain alcohol showers, he thought he would play a joke on the guys by striking a match and igniting the grain alcohol proving he had flame retardant skin. But the flames just swirled around him. He reached his hand out and wafted the flames and pulled back a great ball of fire in his hands. He is now a professional fire baller and I feel sorry for anyone in his way. All of thee who oppose have been warned.

he is the next, mohammed Faye

The öööö? Is he a Targaryen then? "Fire cannot kill a dragon."

Hey! I know Zach Laskey!

I saw him in a leather shop the other day, getting a customized Falconry Gauntlet made for his johnson. I asked him why he needed that, and he said this: (link)

Back