Zamari Walton Returning

The default in our program seems to have shifted from playing to the maximum extent of eligibility to being on the fence about leaving after every season.

I didn't know he had declared for the portal

Maybe he’s graduating, but still coming back. Or maybe he just wants everyone to know that he had options.

JJacket will be returning next season to sit his lazy ass in the new to last season, cheaper, less comfortable, stinger seat in the poor person's section of 213.

FWIW, all of the Stingtalkers should buy ST's in 213 below the walkway. We could become the bleacher bums. We could be a blight on the stadium. An embarrassment. A wart on the member.

The default in our program seems to have shifted from playing to the maximum extent of eligibility to being on the fence about leaving after every season.
That’s the new normal for college football. Thank the transfer portal for that.

I didn't know he had declared for the portal
I was a little confused too. There’s no announcement or any mention of him leaving. Maybe he’s just letting us all know he’s not looking to leave??? I posted it hoping someone else knew the backstory.

JJacket will be returning next season to sit his lazy ass in the new to last season, cheaper, less comfortable, stinger seat in the poor person's section of 213.

FWIW, all of the Stingtalkers should buy ST's in 213 below the walkway. We could become the bleacher bums. We could be a blight on the stadium. An embarrassment. A wart on the member.
Just stay out of 211. :bigthumbup:

Just stay out of 211. :bigthumbup:
I was in 211 for the 2020 season, R1. I decided to get more towards the center. 213 was as far center as I could get 4 on R1.

I may try for 215, but I did notice that 214 R1 always seemed to have a good amount of standing water at R1 if it had rained the prior week. Didn't have that issue in 213.

Back