öööö you Paul Johnson

So you think that you should be able to just öööö all over the forum, say anything you want, then when you sober up and get past the hangover just act like nothing happened?

I'm just poking you with a stick. If you jump, I'll poke you with the stick again. :biggrin:

Yesterday is yesterday, today is today.

He said something was gonna happen. If it still happens I know it's his magic.
It really will be magic if it works, I had faith till Saturday. Kinda shaky now. The magic is enjoying the moment, and being with your friends. Don't attach your emotions to things outside of your control.

In 2014 we experienced a spiritual revival led by our shepherd JacketFan77 after losses to Duke and UNC. This season it's a dark path we've chosen to follow.

Maybe you should wear your Luke Skywalker costume to the game Saturday? Can't hurt, and we can certainly use a little of the light side of the force.

That's why bourbon fairy has been summoned for this Saturday and he shall descend from his hideout in north Georgia mountains to bless our season and take us back to the righteous path of Dodd.

That's why bourbon fairy has been summoned for this Saturday and he shall descend from his hideout in north Georgia mountains to bless our season and take us back to the righteous path of Dodd.

He better.

Well this thread was entertaining...how's the slave doing? Able to cope? Sleeping with the daughter in wedlock? Is she that phat chick Uga fan all bent out of shape about the hedges who is looking for a job?

Back