öööö

How many years now has Johnson been Foster's bitch. You'd think he get tired of being outcoached year after year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I mean really that 4th down was just dumb...on Vads part.

Actually, it has worked many times. Not just pulling the other team offside, but snapping the ball and running a play.

It does when we don't do it every god öööö time in that situation. It fails now because the other players are warned. The trick has failed.

Wonder if Paul'll send out for some chilidogs for Frank and the boys?

I've seen high school offenses that were better. Lee needs to stay in ATL during the summer and practice our offense rather than running to Cali to work with a QB coach.

You put the love child of Manziel and Mariota back there and it's not going to matter of the rest of the 10 guys out there keep playing like that.

The most frustrating part is, outside of all this sloppy penalty plays + turnovers, we're moving the ball. Or if we're not moving the ball, we're catching the ball and setting the wrong foot out of bounds. We missed a touchdown cuz of that, and missed a crucial first down because of that.

You put the love child of Manziel and Mariota back there and it's not going to matter of the rest of the 10 guys out there keep playing like that.

The offense is so freakin limited because Vad can't run the base stuff for öööö. His decisions in the option game are pitiful.

Back