“Y’all So Unprepared”

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
Jordan Yates made a tiktok about playing UGA, and he was just saying what it was like to play “statistically the best defense ever in college football.” Went into detail about the soft coaching that was going on, and even said that Jalen Carter was trash talking after the game and said, “y’all so unprepared.” Yates even agreed (showing the Collins era wasn’t good). Good to see him at the end of it say that “Tech will beat UGA within the next three years.”

So, this was the UGAg game in 2021, when Jordan played in place of Sims (again). I would guess maybe TFG and friends were sure they would be fired by the end of the week and maybe just coasted and ate some more turkey?

So, this was the UGAg game in 2021, when Jordan played in place of Sims (again). I would guess maybe TFG and friends were sure they would be fired by the end of the week and maybe just coasted and ate some more turkey?
We were outscored by a 2:1 margin in the first half of Geoff Collins coached games. This wasn’t a one time thing.

I was trying to find a clever way to equate TFG and turkey. Guess I failed.

Jordan Yates made a tiktok about playing UGA, and he was just saying what it was like to play “statistically the best defense ever in college football.” Went into detail about the soft coaching that was going on, and even said that Jalen Carter was trash talking after the game and said, “y’all so unprepared.” Yates even agreed (showing the Collins era wasn’t good). Good to see him at the end of it say that “Tech will beat UGA within the next three years.”
I didn’t see where he said Tech will beat Georgia. The vids I saw cut that off. Where’s the full video.

The announcers for Geoff’s first game said the same thing when ESPN cut to players doing curls on the sideline during warmups. I should have known then.
I remember that. And I also remember they were using single, 10# plates and I thought if you are going to lift weights on the sideline, at least lift some actual weight.

The announcers for Geoff’s first game said the same thing when ESPN cut to players doing curls on the sideline during warmups. I should have known then.
Weight lifting on the sideline during games should be written into every contract henceforth as a fire-able offense. There is literally nothing more clown show than that.

Back