“Y’all So Unprepared”

I never watched a GC3 coached team and thought wow they look ready to go and are ready for this game.

The only time we beat people is when they were somehow even less prepared than we were (or just extremely untalented). See UNC 2021 where they game-planned only for Yates and Sims came in and had 4 TDs as a result.

The announcers for Geoff’s first game said the same thing when ESPN cut to players doing curls on the sideline during warmups. I should have known then.
Yes, you should have. I certainly did. How was that not clown show material? They doing that öööö at Bama, Michigan, tOSU, Notre Dame? Maybe I just missed it.

It was great to support clown winning every single week and root for him in spite of himself as long as he was coaching Tech's football team. It was not great to pretend he wasn't a clown, and to defend and even embrace his clown show routine.

The worst part was the clown show continued right into game time. öööö like changing your decision on a key conversion based on the crowd reaction. WTF? Letting the opposing team's ööööing PUNTER quarterback their team down the field for a TD against our defense. I don't even remember the exact details because it was so awful I drank it out of my memory, but there was one game in 2021 I think where we had sone sort of offensive sequence like false start, timeout, delay of game . . . or some bull öööö like that - probably someone here stayed sober and remembers the exact details. I just remember thinking that I had never seen anything like it in all my life, including all the high school games I ever saw. And then we had the complete inability to execute extra points like thousands of high school teams execute routinely. So the Jordan Yates "Y'all so unprepared" story strikes a real chord. Clown show stuff.

But don't feel bad. You were far from alone. (At least) Half the ööööing morons here were slurping up all that bull öööö money down, weight lifting, ATL, waffle house, skinnypants, comedy. Those people should all embrace their shame and maybe STFU for a while. But they won't. They're every bit as cocky and confident about their absurd opinions now as they were about Clown and his three ring circus. They know who they are.

Take your own advice, you angry old öööö. You didn’t even join the board until well into the clown show, and now you want to act like some retroactive genius stiggin’ it to all the rubes. The worst crime anybody committed here was being too optimistic and hopeful about their team. Your schtick is tired, just give it a damn rest already.

JRjr

The worst part was the clown show continued right into game time. öööö like changing your decision on a key conversion based on the crowd reaction. WTF? Letting the opposing team's ööööing PUNTER quarterback their team down the field for a TD against our defense.

Clemson 2020. When Lawrence threw for - wait for it - 404 yards in the first half. Clemson even trolled us with a shot of the 404 paint on the sideline.
Final score was 70-7 or some such. I was there. I think I even turned to my buddy and said, "their ööööing punter is leading a scoring drive on us. This is how much we suck."

Take your own advice, you angry old öööö. You didn’t even join the board until well into the clown show, and now you want to act like some retroactive genius stiggin’ it to all the rubes. The worst crime anybody committed here was being too optimistic and hopeful about their team. Your schtick is tired, just give it a damn rest already.

JRjr
Put me on ignore, douchebag. Or eat öööö and die. I couldn't care less either way. Because either way, you'll keep posting the stupid, embarrassingly-ignorant, öööö you always post here, reflective of someone with a double digit IQ, and I'll keep posting truth as long as I'm able.

And I'm not angry in the least. It gives me great joy to keep pointing out what a dumb mother ööööer you are. :lol:

Oh, and have a nice day. :)

Put me on ignore, douchebag. Or eat öööö and die. I couldn't care less either way. Because either way, you'll keep posting the stupid, embarrassingly-ignorant, öööö you always post here, reflective of someone with a double digit IQ, and I'll keep posting truth as long as I'm able.

And I'm not angry in the least. It gives me great joy to keep pointing out what a dumb mother ööööer you are. :lol:

Nah, I don’t think I will ignore you. You’ll catch another ban soon enough.

I’ve never seen anybody as angry for no reason as you. Maybe you’ll do us a favor and stroke out. And your fixation on IQ is laughable, especially amongst a bunch of GT fans. Overcompensation, clearly.

JRjr

Somebody's lost it

Back