1-5

Speaking of "unchampionshipped asses", when was the last time GIT won any sort of championship?

Hidden-Gem-The-Apostle.jpg

My, my, my ... look at this one, brothers and sisters. Look at his weakness - at his pathetic attempts at trolling with silly references to "championships." I'll entertain you, friend - our last was the year previous to your last. Satisfied?

Here's a question for you? Where is your national championship trophy? I visited your trophy case, but found nothing there. I understand a drive-thru speaker statue for a fried turkey joint now fills that spot. Is that true?

Speaking of "unchampionshipped asses", when was the last time GIT won any sort of championship?

Well gee, we won the ACC the year before VT's most recent, we won the National Championship the last time we played Beamer out of conference, and we won the National Championship three more times on top of that.

So, you know, there's that.

Troll us about good looking cheerleaders or something. We actually do quite well in the Championship category.

empty-national-championship-trophy-case.jpg

Hidden-Gem-The-Apostle.jpg

My, my, my ... look at this one, brothers and sisters. Look at his weakness - at his pathetic attempts at trolling with silly references to "championships." I'll entertain you, friend - our last was the year previous to your last. Satisfied?

Here's a question for you? Where is your national championship trophy? I visited your trophy case, but found nothing there. I understand a drive-thru speaker statue for a fried turkey joint now fills that spot. Is that true?

Here's who should be your lord and savior.

ph2009111126802.jpg

ACC record book doesn't seem to have any recollection of that

I'm sorry are you still typing here? Yes it does you flying sack of koala bear excrement. It just says it was vacated. My statement was the we won a championship game, had we not won the game we would not have vacated it. You probably don't understand this nuance though because you're skull is about as thick as dolomitic limestone which you idiots are so stupid to actually mine and force yourselves to buy from a local quarry that jacks up the prices because you call it Hokie Stone.

I'm sorry are you still typing here? Yes it does you flying sack of koala bear excrement. It just says it was vacated. My statement was the we won a championship game, had we not won the game we would not have vacated it. You probably don't understand this nuance though because you're skull is about as thick as dolomitic limestone which you idiots are so stupid to actually mine and force yourselves to buy from a local quarry that jacks up the prices because you call it Hokie Stone.

Oh cool. So you guys must still have the trophy and stuff on display somewhere on campus then?

Here's who should be your lord and savior.

ph2009111126802.jpg

This must've been what he did to your entire defense after the first quarter against ECU (because you're an idiot I'll spell it out: he shoved his fist up their collective asses), unfortunately the incredibly pleasurable effects wore off and they played poorly again late in the 4th quarter. Maybe if Foster kept fisting they would've come up with a better finish.

Well gee, we won the ACC the year before VT's most recent, we won the National Championship the last time we played Beamer out of conference, and we won the National Championship three more times on top of that.

So, you know, there's that.

Troll us about good looking cheerleaders or something. We actually do quite well in the Championship category.

empty-national-championship-trophy-case.jpg

rsl4GwH.png

for a school who's greatest player ever is a dog-murderer and felon, its pretty brash to try to even compare yourselves with the likes of the school of Heisman, Dodd, Castleberry and the like

its not even fun to debate, they difference is so stark

stark, like the reality of losing to ECU. get ready for chop block, castrated turkeys

I don't get it.

look at the relation of the random ass pair of trousers in the photo to the horses midsection. That's typically the approximate area of the penis on males.

You wouldn't know because you're either a) a eunuch, or b) morbidly obese. Pick one. I don't care which I just know that your pathetic, drooling, Bells Palsy face is likely more disgusting than that horse's.

Now re-read his statement and see how he implies that the reason that pair of pants is there is because it has been shoved into the horse's penis, causing it to gallop in pain on your stupid treadmill.

It's like talking to anteaters with you people, a whole lot of tongue wagging and ant-eating, and not very much understanding.

for a school who's greatest player ever is a dog-murderer and felon, its pretty brash to try to even compare yourselves with the likes of the school of Heisman, Dodd, Castleberry and the like

its not even fun to debate, they difference is so stark

stark, like the reality of losing to ECU. get ready for chop block, castrated turkeys

List some more old dead guys to convince me how relevant your football team is

Back