1-5

List some more old dead guys to convince me how relevant your football team is

List some dead guys that show VT played football before Beamer.

Bonus point if we've heard of any of them.

But hey, I like Beamer--he's won an award named after one of our dead guys, and your DC has twice won an award named after another one of our dead guys. And then, every player wants to win the award named after another one of our dead guys.

look at the relation of the random ass pair of trousers in the photo to the horses midsection. That's typically the approximate area of the penis on males.

You wouldn't know because you're either a) a eunuch, or b) morbidly obese. Pick one. I don't care which I just know that your pathetic, drooling, Bells Palsy face is likely more disgusting than that horse's.

Now re-read his statement and see how he implies that the reason that pair of pants is there is because it has been shoved into the horse's penis, causing it to gallop in pain on your stupid treadmill.

It's like talking to anteaters with you people, a whole lot of tongue wagging and ant-eating, and not very much understanding.

You seem to be an expert on the area of the penis on males. I will defer to your vast experience with horse penis.

to compare:

250px-FSUFOOTBALLNCs.JPG

empty-national-championship-trophy-case.jpg

You seem to be an expert on the area of penis on males. I will defer to your vast experience with horse penis.

I'm not ashamed to admit I know where the penis is on my body. I have a great body and an even better penis. As your mom found out in 1978, see post #16, which coincidentally is the number of times I have personally run down and killed wild stallions, hence my expertise on horse penises.

Woah, did I just blow your mind?

List some dead guys that show VT played football before Beamer.

Bonus point if we've heard of any of them.

But hey, I like Beamer--he's won an award named after one of our dead guys, and your DC has twice won an award named after another one of our dead guys. And then, every player wants to win the award named after another one of our dead guys.

Bruce Smith :)

Oh cool. So you guys must still have the trophy and stuff on display somewhere on campus then?

No, but we sure as öööö don't have an empty trophy case on campus instead.

Oh that time the coaches felt sorry for you while the AP recognized the real champs?

If you don't recognize GT as the real champs that year, you're more of a dumbass than I thought. Even dawgs know the AP was full of öööö that year. I'd bring up Fifth Down, but I suppose a Hokie would empathize with having trouble counting.

I think you guys got a refresher course just this past week

In what? Your team's ability to lose to ECU? We've seen that one several times - usually preceding or immediately following your games against GT. Are you and your fellow fans really okay with Beamer and Foster placing SO much emphasis on beating Georgia Tech and then ööööting the bed for the rest of the year?

No, but we sure as öööö don't have an empty trophy case on campus instead.

If you don't recognize GT as the real champs that year, you're more of a dumbass than I thought. Even dawgs know the AP was full of öööö that year. I'd bring up Fifth Down, but I suppose a Hokie would empathize with having trouble counting.

I'm surprised you guys can count to 5 downs given your previous troubles counting to 4 of them

Much like you did those horses

you learned that from your mom, i heard.

did you hire Beamer b/c you felt sorry for his face? or is it that he so well represented your student body, being an ugly, whiney man?

Ron Mexico. that is all

In what? Your team's ability to lose to ECU? We've seen that one several times - usually preceding or immediately following your games against GT. Are you and your fellow fans really okay with Beamer and Foster placing SO much emphasis on beating Georgia Tech and then ööööting the bed for the rest of the year?

If ööööting the bed the ret of the year means more division championships than any one else in the coastal then yes

Back