1-5

you're still here wasting our time and finger cartilage (yes I looked up the proper spelling, so what)???

Look HokiePokieDie, no one gives two öööös about your stupid one-liners. Not us, not the cougars in the Blacksburg bars you try to poach ta the from their good-for-nothing husbands who work in the mines and spend their money on VPI tickets and booze, and definitely not that useless, trousers-wearing horse on the treadmill.

Why don't you just take your attitude, your stupidity, and your energy and spend it on complaining about how the ACC is holding back your football team or some other entitled bullshit that you Hokie fans love to whine about.

We get it, your team is awesome, gives scholarships to criminals, and coaching jobs to Frankenstein monsters. Whoopdy do.

Your school colors are maroon and orange. That screams öööööööy, showboaty, and stupid. Your football teams look like post-Chipotle toilets.

Your school is located in Blacksburg, VA. Which is about 3 hours away from anything interesting.

You have to go to Radford for a decent party...and a decent education.

Oh sorry. Didn't realize you guys were so hung up on 2009.

Guess I should just post the NFC defensive player of the week then.

Player of the week?

The whole week?

Man, someone forge a trophy. There's a trophy case somewhere that needs filling!

HokieHokieHi isn't a real VPI fan, he's a troll. If he was a real fan, he could tell me at which Wal-Mart he bought all the dumb stickers for his car.

Worst QB to carve up an '14 NFL secondary with VPISU alum

philip_rivers.jpg

ab4dc11345ba7aad1859ef51739a8ff7.jpg

nothing to add here, just reminded me of this pic

images

Talking trash and your team just lost to this school...so classic. I love the internets...

:lol::rotfl::lol::rotfl::lol::rotfl:

This.

And SOOOO THIS!
List some dead guys that show VT played football before Beamer.

Bonus point if we've heard of any of them.

But hey, I like Beamer--he's won an award named after one of our dead guys, and your DC has twice won an award named after another one of our dead guys. And then, every player wants to win the award named after another one of our dead guys.

Every VPI bozo out there doesn't realize football existed prior to the mid 90's. They have no clue how second fiddle and obsolete VPI is in both academic and gridiron reputation to Georgia Tech.

BarrelORum said:
Every VPI bozo out there doesn't realize football existed prior to the mid 90's.

Much like how GIT fans don't know football has continued to be played since.

Do they even sell GIT related products outside of dragoncon?

what the öööö is DragonCon, you fruitloop dingus?

By even admitting you know what that event is you reveal that you are either a nerd or a wannabe nerd who's uncomfortable in his own skin. This is probably why you selected VPI as a school, you didn't want to all-in on your superior intellect, didn't feel comfortable broadcasting to the world that you're a helluva engineer. You needed to prop your own pathetic life on the exploits of your football team. While we at Georgia Tech need no such props. We are who you thought we were, and you're about to let us off the hook, and crown our asses!

Fewest testicles of any male collegiate mascot

Hokie_closeup.jpg

Most neck of any male or female collegiate coach

5108542ceeb90.preview-300.jpg

Back