1-5

nfl_u_chancellor11_576x324.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl:

Oh man, you know not what you've done, posting that guy.

http://isportsweb.com/2009/10/19/kam-chancellor-cries-foul-georgia-tech-didnt-block-right/

[y]BRr2hnuElQI[/y]

Hoki Hy, I am glad you stopped by. I need some information. Can you tell me how many times VPI has been turned down for entry into the ACC? I lost count.

The ACC figured out a long time ago that your school adds nothing of value to our league. No academics. No football tradition to speak of. No TV market. Nothing that adds to the league. Just incomprehensible cheers, family trees with balled-up branches, feral athletes better known to the police blotters than for what they do on the field, and a little-brother complex where you know your inadequacy every time to try to call yourself "Tech". Really. Stick with VPI. Get your own identity.

And when we count your rejections, should we include the time the ACC wanted Syracuse instead of you? Really? SYRACUSE? How can you hold your head level in public? Why is it not hanging in shame? Oh, sure, you had a governor who blackmailed the league to get you in. Personally, I would have called his bluff and let UVa leave, as they have an equally embarrassing football tradition and mascot persona as you guys, but the ACC decided to let UVa's idiot brother tag along into the Big Boys league after all those decades of VPI wistfully looking in. Score one for Downs Syndrome affirmative action!

And to correct my fellow Techies (and you are not a Techie no matter how hard to try and how many tantrums you pitch), VPI has a national championship. It is in Bass Fishing. I kid you not. Bass Fishing. You must be proud. Tell your cousin/sister/niece/aunt/courtesan/bedmate that she should be proud as well.

I expect you have a billboard leading into town, if you consider Blacksburg a town, trumpeting your Bass Fishing triumph and glory. After all, it is all you have.

so, tell us again how many championships your beloved farmschool has won?

This probably deserves a repost here:
VT fans in general aren't very smart football fans. In 2006 I went to Blacksburg with friends and a bunch of their fans in the concession line kept mocking GT as the other Tech "that hasn't ever won anything" and "the only time they were any decent was for a couple of years in 1999, 2000". I turned to one and said when we left the SEC we had more conference championships than every member except two, and we have 4 National Championships including one as recently as Beamer's coaching tenure. The response I heard was "This isn't Division 2". Seriously, Most VT fans are borderline tards.

Back