#1 for 2022: Jullian Lewis: WR

Bonner is radio silent right now. Hard to get a read on him. I’m still hopeful he signs with us.

why-not-both-why-not.gif

I hope, for the sake of hopes, that we moneyball the hell out of the portal, win ballgames, and the NIL fiasco doesn't have much impact on us.

This committed uncommitted stuff seems to be predicated on who's gonna pay me the most to play/ NIL, Unfortunately gonna be alot of flipping going foward. NCAA needs to try and figure out quickly before they are no longer in the picture.

This committed uncommitted stuff seems to be predicated on who's gonna pay me the most to play/ NIL, Unfortunately gonna be alot of flipping going foward. NCAA needs to try and figure out quickly before they are no longer in the picture.

That issue is not relevant to Lewis' case, as far as I can tell. Bonner, I dunno.

Last edited:
I don't think we're swimming in the big kid pool where our targets care about/are offered NIL money. Doubt a kid is going to choose to play for VPISU over us because a local car dealer offered him $300/month.

On tape he looks like a big capable and productive WR.He surprisingly goes on long throws a lot. Bigger and faster a bit than hi school DBs but his strong hands make up for a lot.He could be a real 3rd down go to guy if he works at it.No blocking on ape.
The off -again,on-again stuff is a bit concerning.but maybe he'll work out.

Back