#10 in BCS

Likely Wesley. If we simply keep winning, we'll like were we end up come bowl time. I'd be willing to put money on that.

I'm happy with the AP and the BCS results. I'm not happy with the coaches poll or that harris bull****. Both of those have us below Penn State, who has so far managed to beat a couple of cripples, a retarded kid, and some girl scouts, and managed to cough up a wretched performance against the one team on their schedule that they should have pounded for revenge. They won this weekend, but they weren't any more impressive than we were when they were tied in the 4th quarter against Northwestern.

For real fun, look at the Sagarin ratings, who I normally trust, but who has VT as #6 in his real rankings. I guess this is one time when the BCS version makes more sense...

I think that the Miami loss really got our players' minds right, for lack of better words.

Even though the loss is the difference between MNC considerations and OB consideration, I think it was the fuel to the inner fire that our team has right now. We know that we are beatable, so we prepare accordingly. Ever since the Miami game, our team has been much improved.

Probably #4 behind UF, Bama, Texas.
Good point, at least Miami has saved us a huge disappointment and anger, because I don't think Texas will lose and there is no way any team jumps the SEC winner if it is Bama or UF. (We might have kept off LSU even if they won LSU.)

To think that we would be unbeaten but not in the title game, baghghgh.

Back