#10 is a Running Back - Marcus Allen

AE 87

Dodd-Like
Rivals reporting, but doesn't give the name in the openning blurb. Photo - Marcus Allen

Really impressive offer list as well.

Offers include:

Arkansas, Nebraska, FSU, Tennessee, Louisville, Kentucky, and Boston College.

Had inquiries from Florida, Arizona State, Clemson and Miami.

sweet. welcome to the Flats. Evidently plays LB, too.

OK, I'll ask the stupid question. Any relation to the HoF player of the same name?

If he plays BBack, we have Preston as the White Bull, and Marcus can be the White Bronco .... wait for it ...

Anyway, here's his Junior Highlights (1st year playing football), RB highlights start at about 2min, seems to be a lot of wildcat.

[y]y459fygMtkU[/y]

If he plays BBack, we have Preston as the White Bull, and Marcus can be the White Bronco .... wait for it ...

Anyway, here's his Junior Highlights (1st year playing football), RB highlights start at about 2min, seems to be a lot of wildcat.

[y]y459fygMtkU[/y]

Look at the speed on this guy. Good lord. And that first tackle was brutal.

Interview uploaded May 26 (before we or FSU offered)

[y]Ug0IeWCqy7Q[/y]

Look at the speed on this guy. Good lord. And that first tackle was brutal.

It's pretty typical to speed up the playback on these videos ~5% to make the kids look faster. I think that's what we have here. Though it's still impressive.

He reminds me of AA as a RB and Key Fox as a LB.

Marcus Allen is seven feet tall!
Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the Gaggers with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

This kid is a can't miss LB prospect, but I'm not sure I see it as a RB. Gotta trust the coaches.

Reminds me of the last Allen we had playing running back. Actually reminds me even more of Nesbitt. Would never be mistaken for a Dwyer though. Guy's a heckuva athlete though, and that actually may work very well at the BBack spot, moreso than a traditional running back spot that would seem to require more experience/skill as a pure running back. He actually ran the option as a QB at 4:10 and as the BBack at 4:15 of the video. He could make a very nice power runner for us. Or, if he gets beaten out by a superior BBack cast (which would be good for us) another nice alternative would be to move to LB. His LB film reminds me of Tremayne McNair from last year's class.

Back