12/29 Bowl Games Thread

Im not a fan of those cheezit hats.

cheeseit.png

After the shooting incident on campus, the Yankees donated $1 million dollars to the school and played an exhibition game with the Hokie baseball team to show support. VPI wore the NY to show their thanks to the Yankee organization.
Putting an NY logo on the side or back of the helmet is appreciation. That was idiotic and like I said pregame was on full display- coaching, team and program sucks. Probably worse than I thought but no arguing they suck.

Clemson looks like they are so used to sucking on offense that they can’t help it

Clempsun is gonna win 10 games this year with a garbage QB and O-Line

Sims>Ukelele. Surely Clems son has someone coming in that will supplant him.

I’ll be glad when the day comes that I never have to hear the name Ukulele again. And he’s an infuriating QB to watch. Like, he sucks, but his stupid mistakes never seem to bite him and he does just enough to keep the team afloat.

JRjr

This game is turning into a textbook case of why you should put your hands up even if you can’t get to the QB, with two tipped interceptions. I’ve been frustrated that we don’t seem to do that anymore.

JRjr

Iowa State blows. That running play on 3rd and 10 after a big turnover is a terrible call.

JRjr

Back