Like the range of guys like this.

Just curious, but is "out of country" tuition the same as "out of state"?

Biggest thing I notice is he's gotta work on exploding out low from his stance, tends to stand straight up at the snap. Definitely has all of the physical tools to be an early contributor, just will have to see how fast he picks it up. Kind of a project, but maybe he will pay off faster than Kallon did.

Like the range of guys like this.

Just curious, but is "out of country" tuition the same as "out of state"?
It was more when the wife and I were last enrolled. I don't expect that has changed.

He’s probably a beer snob who will object to our love of Budweiser, but I can live with that if he crushes dwags like a panzer.

He’s probably a beer snob who will object to our love of Budweiser, but I can live with that if he crushes dwags like a panzer.

Czech Budweiser is pretty awesome.

f25b649fb53aa81b3460ab6f7ca3c6e9.jpg

Biggest thing I notice is he's gotta work on exploding out low from his stance, tends to stand straight up at the snap. Definitely has all of the physical tools to be an early contributor, just will have to see how fast he picks it up. Kind of a project, but maybe he will pay off faster than Kallon did.

Looks like a hard worker in those videos, which is probably why they are published. But he looks like he's got a motor, and those guys usually soak up technique. Those hands looked pretty strong, which I think is harder to teach.

University rankings are all suspect, but that being said, The Technical University of Munich is supposedly the best technical university in Germany. They're ranked #41 worldwide and we're ranked #33, according to the "World University Rankings" here: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings

So it's a great deal for him, he can go to a Tech on par with Munich Tech and get to play the sport he loves. He also visited Iowa State (engineering school) which tells you he's tech oriented.

Munich Tech is not on par with Georgia Tech. GT is top 10 in the world in electrical and mechanical and top 3 in aerospace and industrial engineering.

Saw him at Fox Bros with Pelton, Sisk. Good looking kid. Had the smoked chicken, as I did. Really good call on the chicken.

Back