Munich Tech is not on par with Georgia Tech. GT is top 10 in the world in electrical and mechanical and top 3 in aerospace and industrial engineering.

Tell that to the Daimler, Krupp, Siemens and BMW engineers

I’ve worked with Munich Tech grads before. My impression of them is arrogant but competent. They are kind of like Clemson engineers, except for the competence part.

Sure. Are they building weapons for the US military?

All of those companies built weapons during WW2 which were far more advanced than anything we had at the time. Tiger tank vs. Sherman tank? No contest...

The arrogance of thinking our engineers are wholesale better than the top engineering school in a county known for great engineering.

In reality it's two overlapping distributions. Maybe our mean is slightly higher. But some of the dumbest people I've ever met went to Tech.

The arrogance of thinking our engineers are wholesale better than the top engineering school in a county known for great engineering.

In reality it's two overlapping distributions. Maybe our mean is slightly higher. But some of the dumbest people I've ever met went to Tech.

M-Train folk don't count. :crapstorm:

Their engineering reputation is no longer deserved.

And its not just their ööööty cars. I bought German equipment for HP from the black forest area around Munich not that long ago. Not impressed at all.

back to celebrating the commitment!

New_duane.gif

Back