#19 for 2021 - River Helms - TE

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Seems to have legit size (length); if he can put on another 30 lbs (don't see why he can't), he should be everything you want in a TE.
Same size as Dylan Leonard who got to 245 pretty quickly, yeah.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Man, his home town, Lester, AL, is tiny. It is in the middle of nowhere of middle of nowhere.

It sounds like he is one of those guys that almost slipped through the cracks and COVID made it even harder.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
Man, his home town, Lester, AL, is tiny. It is in the middle of nowhere of middle of nowhere.

It sounds like he is one of those guys that almost slipped through the cracks and COVID made it even harder.
He had offers from FSU and UGA, to name a couple. He wasn't slipping thru any cracks.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Seems to have legit size (length); if he can put on another 30 lbs (don't see why he can't), he should be everything you want in a TE.
He hasn't even seen a strength and conditioning program until he meets coach Lew

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
Just watched his video. This is the most excited I’ve even about a ‘21 recruit to date. Welcome to The Flats, Mr. Helms!

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Remind me why you need to make fun of a student-athlete's name before he has signed his LOI?
He's the perfect fit for a nerd school. The first time the announcer says "He's got Helms deep down the middle" the nerds will go wild!

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
He's the perfect fit for a nerd school. The first time the announcer says "He's got Helms deep down the middle" the nerds will go wild!
I'll be in the stands wearing "the white hand of Sauron" body paint. You probably won't be able to tell.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Don’t get beej started on Helm’s Deep and the ööööing dwarfs or whatever he nerd rages about

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Don’t get beej started on Helm’s Deep and the ööööing dwarfs or whatever he nerd rages about
It was the elves. LOTR needed some more sex appeal so Peter Jackson let Liv hang around a little while longer than Tolkien did.

cincyjacket

Dodd-Like
I know the level of competition is "whole male student body... you made the team" but there is absolutely nothing about this kid not to like.

Attitude. Hands. Feet. Size. This is a happy day.
What’s his 40 time?